Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Lexington Catholic Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 71 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Highlands
      74%
    • Lexington Catholic
      25%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/18/2023 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 197
  • Views 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I remember last year a whole lot of hype for the birds and they got stomped by South Warren week 1..  Give me Lex Cath by 10. 

  • Kenny Powers
    Kenny Powers

    I will try to give updates as it goes. 

  • throwback32
    throwback32

    Littmer has a TON of physical talent and athleticism with a HUGE future at Highlands, but I think they would be doing this team a disservice to not give 90% of the QB snaps to Benke.  With how he play

  • Author
8 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Dang, nobody doing updates? Anything would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I will try to give updates as it goes. 

  • Author

Screen by LC for nothing. LC running a very quick no huddle 

5 minutes ago, Bluebirdbath said:

Has anyone logged in without having to register without paying to log in for $14.95? I had understood this game was FREE from Prepspin? 

This link is not active, thank you.

  • Author

LC stopped short on a 4th and 3 at the HHS 10. Birds ball. 

  • Author

Birds running it right at LC. Benke playing bully ball 

  • Author

Surrey with a big WR screen down to the LC 10

  • Author

Birds go FB dive on 3rd and 3. Holding called vs the Birds. Not sure about that play call 

  • Author

INT by LC. BAD Sequence of events there for the Birds. 

12 minutes ago, Bluebirdbath said:

Has anyone logged in without having to register without paying to log in for $14.95? I had understood this game was FREE from Prepspin? 

It is working for me but I have an all season pass that includes everything so I am no help.

  • Author

LC takes a shot ever the turnover. HHS got away with a clear PI 

1 minute ago, theguru said:

It is working for me but I have an all season pass that includes everything so I am no help.

 

1 minute ago, theguru said:

It is working for me but I have an all season pass that includes everything so I am no help.

 

1 minute ago, theguru said:

It is working for me but I have an all season pass that includes everything so I am no help.

Thank you Mr. Guru. Will you update the score? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.