Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AFC Title Game: New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts

Who goes to the Super Bowl? 95 members have voted

  1. 1. Who goes to the Super Bowl?

    • New England
      44%
      42
    • Indianapolis
      55%
      53

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Well if San Diego won I think they would have kept Manning out of the super bowl again. But I just think this years matchup in the playoffs for the Colts against the Pats is definitely in favor of the Colts and I think they actually pull it out this time...

 

However it wouldn't surprise me at all, to see the Colts going for a game winning field goal at the end of the game against the Pats. And then Vinateri finally misses a kick in the playoffs and in the RCA dome, to help propel the Pats to another super bowl...

  • Replies 72
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was New England supposed to make it this far ?

 

Nope and since they do whatever they want in the playoffs i'm taking them by 7.

Darth Hoodie and the Pretty Boy do it again...

Darth Hoodie and the Pretty Boy do it again...
You talkin' about gumby?

I would love to see the colts win it, but if I was betting I would have to say the Patriots in a high scoring game.

 

Like I've said before: replay of 1985 Bears and Pats.

A bet against Brady in the playoffs is not wise.

 

The Colts D has been playing well but the O has been less then stellar. They won't be able to beat the Pats without getting in the endzone.

 

Pats in a close one although I would rather see the Colts win.

Colts D has really stepped up lately. I think the Pats did the Colts a huge favor by beating the Bolts.

 

SD was my pick but now that they are gone, I don't foresee a Colts breakdown.

 

Even though that has happened every time the past few years. :madman:

I really don't want to see either one in the Super Bowl, I am afraid if Manning and the Colts go the we will just see even more commercials and I really don't like the pretty boy that came from the team up north.:D

 

Manning has broken through and has beaten the Pats now, I will go with the Colts at home on the turf.

You have no idea how bad I want this for Tony Dungy.

I feel like the Colts have an advantage with a little bit better all around team, home field advantage and Vinatieri. However, until Brady proves otherwise I refuse to pick against him in the playoffs. 12-1 speaks for itself. I look for a reappearance of "The Manning Face" and another Colts loss.

Colts are the better team, but Brady and crew just know how to win this time of year. In my opinion, which does not count for muc, I believe the Pats have just won their next Super Bowl. :sssh: I will be pulling for the colts...:confused:

Hard to go away from the team with the homefield advantage but NE will be playing a revenge game and I think Dillon and Maroney will be the key in this game.

 

Indy 27

NE 24

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.