Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AFC Title Game: New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts

Who goes to the Super Bowl? 95 members have voted

  1. 1. Who goes to the Super Bowl?

    • New England
      44%
      42
    • Indianapolis
      55%
      53

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

You have no idea how bad I want this for Tony Dungy.

:thumb: He does deserve it. :ylsuper:

  • Replies 72
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The longer Brady hangs around the harder he is to beat. I like the Pats in this one.

 

Patriots 27

 

Colts 17

I picked the Colts, but can see NE winning. I work with a ton of NE fans and just hate having to listen to them all year long. So I would like to see the Colts take this one.

Patriots are going towin this one. Tom Brady had three picks yesterday, but still had the poise to get the Pats in place for the win. It'll be a close game.

 

Patriots 28 Colts 24

I never thought I'd say it, but I have serious doubts about whether New England will beat Indy in a playoff game...

 

...wow. That was much harder to type than I thought it would be. I agree with an earlier post that said the Pats did Indy a huge favor. I don't think the Colts would have stood a chance against SD. I already had the game titled..."The Something's Gotta Give Bowl - Marty vs. Peyton".

I never thought I'd say it, but I have serious doubts about whether New England will beat Indy in a playoff game...

 

...wow. That was much harder to type than I thought it would be. I agree with an earlier post that said the Pats did Indy a huge favor. I don't think the Colts would have stood a chance against SD. I already had the game titled..."The Something's Gotta Give Bowl - Marty vs. Peyton".

 

 

:lol:

I'm having a hard time getting a good feeling for this game. You can make a good case with solid supporting material both ways...

 

Just when I think I'm leaning towards Peyton getting it done in the Playoffs versus the Pats, I think about the Combination of Belichik and Brady and revert right back to the top of the fence.

I'm having a hard time getting a good feeling for this game. You can make a good case with solid supporting material both ways...

 

Just when I think I'm leaning towards Peyton getting it done in the Playoffs versus the Pats, I think about the Combination of Belichik and Brady and revert right back to the top of the fence.

 

:thumb:

 

That's me...I really think Indy has their best chance to win this game, but I can't get past their past failures against NE combined with Brady and Belichik's knack for winning the big games even when it seems the odds are against them combined with Peyton and Dungy's general track record. It's hard for me to pick Indy based on that, but it's hard for me to pick NE because they just haven't looked great this year. They're solid, but not great. Much more similar to their first Super Bowl when they were winning every game by 3 points, as opposed to the last two when they were much more impressive...it's a tough pick. I'm looking forward to watching it...the Colts/Pats are the most intriguing matchups to me...it's the best drama the NFL can offer, IMO.

Both teams have shown signs of inconsistentcy but I will say that the Colts have beat the Pats the last two meetings and this game the Colts have mr. clutch kicker and it's in the RCA dome so weather won't be a factor. The only thing that can beat the Colts is the Colts!

New England 31-24.

I hope Indy as some tricks up their sleves for this game. I think they are going to need a couple to pull this one out.....

I just can nudge myself to one side or another...and I have to make a pick by tomorrow.

 

I see that Indy is winning this poll, but without seeing who voted where, it's hard to judge the quantity over the quality. :cool:

 

Can someone please make a definitive argument for one team over the other? I'm begging for advice that I can depend on. :D

I just can nudge myself to one side or another...and I have to make a pick by tomorrow.

 

I see that Indy is winning this poll, but without seeing who voted where, it's hard to judge the quantity over the quality. :cool:

 

Can someone please make a definitive argument for one team over the other? I'm begging for advice that I can depend on. :D

It's a coin flip. Hope that helps... :D :jump:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.