Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bullitt East vs. Manual Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Bullitt East hosts another Jefferson County public stalwart.  These teams have played twice in their history, in '07 and '08, with Manual winning both.

Bullitt East advances to round two with a convincing win over Bulter.  Manual advances with a win over Fern Creek.  These two teams have 3 common opponents this season. Butler, Fern Creek and Male.

Bullitt East went 3-0 against these three teams.

BE beat Fern Creek 23-7

BE beat Male 24-17

BE beat Butler 48-18

 

Manual went 2-1 against these three teams.

Manual beat Fern Creek 37-18

Manual lost to Male 14-3

Manual beat Butler 23-14

 

Comparing scores rarely have any barring unless they are wildly different and I don't think these are the exception.  These two teams are pretty close and I suspect the team that doesn't turn it over and controls the tempo should win. 

 

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Should be good game but I like Bullitt East because I think they will have success passing against Manual secondary. Bullitt East will have to slow Manual's dynamic RB ZahRon Washburn.

Should be a great game!  
Bullitt East has the better offense on paper and Manual the better defense on paper. But that won’t win the game on Friday. Male did a great job in their secondary to stop Washburn from breaking a long one. Can Bullitt East have success in the air?  I think they can. It’s going to be a good game. 

I am a little concerned about Bullitt East’s defense against Manual’s run game. Spencer county moved the ball with relative ease on the ground against Bullitt East and they don’t have anyone near the athleticism of Washburn. On the other end of things Bullitt East should have success through the air against Manual. I like Manual a little more up front so I’ll take them 28-21.

This is an interesting game, maybe one of the more interesting ones over the coming weekend. Could definitely go either way but I think BE wins.

Manual's struggle the last couple of years has been scoring points. This year against two of the "Big 3" struggled on offense. BE seems to be a confident team right now and I think they win 28-14.

Elijah Creech’s return from injury adds a throwing element for Manual. Crimsons in the upset.

One of our Podcast Games of the Week!  :

865553808_Screenshot2022-11-06at4_20_29PM.png.c1a3cf06b9d15bd39faac29825a40b70.png

image.png.6cd32c96450325e9f325192825474939.png

I picked Manual because my daughters go there, but I see this as a 50-50 game.

Good luck to both teams and no injuries!

I'll be rooting for the county school vs the Louisville school although I would give a slight advantage to Manual with Washburn in the backfield. 

1994, 2008……2022??

Not sure if the Charger faithful have taken notice of that and the years in between, but I have.  The writing is on the wall! It’s there for the taking! This will be a battle and then some. 
 

I can only imagine what Hometown Pizza will be like come Friday night about 10:00 PM.

Pulling for Bullitt East!! 
 

 

On 11/5/2022 at 10:09 PM, Hearsay said:

Elijah Creech’s return from injury adds a throwing element for Manual. Crimsons in the upset.

Is a Manual victory an upset?

5 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Is a Manual victory an upset?

I don't think either team winning is an upset. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.