111 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Rocks
    • Pioneers

This poll is closed to new votes

20 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Simon Kenton is allowing 26.6 PPG. 

Trinity is allowing 14.8 PPG.

This is the big stat. No knock on SK, but they haven't played anywhere near the schedule Trinity has. They are going to have prove they can move the ball, and most importantly stop Trinity, and they really haven't stopped any really good team this year. 

• Like 3

I don’t have a dog in this fight but two of the best teams Dixie faced this year were SK and Ballard. Ballard does not have the size up front SK does, and beat Trinity. SK has a really good running back stable that the Rocks cannot overlook. Crone is NOT their only offense. I think SK does enough defensively and pulls this one out 27-23.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Finkle Ray said:

I don’t have a dog in this fight but two of the best teams Dixie faced this year were SK and Ballard. Ballard does not have the size up front SK does, and beat Trinity. SK has a really good running back stable that the Rocks cannot overlook. Crone is NOT their only offense. I think SK does enough defensively and pulls this one out 27-23.

I can guarantee SK will not win the game with a rushing attack. If SK is going to win, Crone will have to do it through the air, which is possible against this Trinity secondary. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

90 percent chance of rain.

That’s too bad for SK if it rains during the game because Crone’s passing excellence will be required for an upset. It’s hard to chuck the pigskin on a cold rainy night. SK has not seen a run defense like T’s, count on it. 

9 minutes ago, StraightShooter said:

That’s too bad for SK if it rains during the game because Crone’s passing excellence will be required for an upset. It’s hard to chuck the pigskin on a cold rainy night. SK has not seen a run defense like T’s, count on it. 

The question is has Trinity faced a Oline has big as SK?

18 minutes ago, JIM SEYMOUR # 85 said:

Well yeah  - they kinda were.

The Ball crossed the opponents Goal Line.

That's a score / TD.

However, the scores were disallowed due to a foul.

Just sayin'.

It's not a score unless the points go on the scoreboard. Doesn't matter how many lines the ball crosses