Trinity at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates

Who do you think will win this game?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Rocks
    • Pioneers

This poll is closed to new votes

27 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I agree to disagree! Crone will be the best football player on the field!

He may very well be the best player on the field, that doesn't necessarily mean he will be gashing Trinity for big yards all night. 

1 hour ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Pioneers will win!

In all seriousness, I hope you are correct.  Not to root against one of my favorite Kentucky teams, but if SK was to win, it would be good for Kentucky High School Football.  

No hate mail Trinity fans, I have a Trinity sweatshirt, that happens to be my favorite sweatshirt, that I wear all the time.  A friend sent it to me, and I love that dang shirt. And, I brag to people from out of state, and in state, about how good Trinity is.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nkybballfan23 said:

As an SK fan, a legitimate chance to beat Trinity has never happened so this one really does mean a lot to us SK fans.  

They definitely have a shot. While I think Trinity wins, I would not be shocked to see an SK victory. 

The Trinity QB is a very good athlete and he’s a big body.  
I haven’t watched Crone but if the Trinity QB has overcome some injuries he’s tough to contain but his accuracy is poor when passing.

The TE Meyers at Trinity is way underrated and with the right system he’d be a top 10 kid in the state. Trinity doesn’t really use TEs like say the old Highlands teams, so they’ll put him at WR.
He’s about 6’5” 225 and deceivingly fast.

• Like 1