Trinity at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates

Who do you think will win this game?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Rocks
    • Pioneers

This poll is closed to new votes

Trinity’s success is predicated on their QBs performance and the play calling. 
The T QB is big athlete and if he has good game and the OC calls a decent game, Trinity should win handily.
Otherwise, it will be a close, low scoring game.

Trinity has given up 28 points twice but that was to the 1st or 2nd ranked teams in Indiana and Ohio and some of those scores were turnover related. Many of Trinity’s points given this season are turnover related. 

• Like 1

I think Trinity wins, but closer than expected. I'll take Trinity 24-14. There is a world where Trinity loses. It seems in Trinity's loses they've struggled with converting TDs instead of FGs. If that issue arises again then SK might be able to do just enough to hang around and beat Trinity. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

SK’s offense is definitely good enough to score some points on this Trinity team. Crone is a playmaker and will give the Rocks some fits.

In the end, I suspect Trinity wins by 14-17 points. While Crone is a dynamic player, he can’t be expected to beat a defense like this by himself. 

Super Bowl for our guy @MaddenCurse44, if the game were here I’d buy you a hot dog! 

Deuce, you make the trip up 71 and I'll buy you two hot dogs. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I just don't think this Trinity team is like Trinity teams in the past.

We are all in agreement there. Add in the fact that Crone is such a good player, this is SK’s best shot ever to knock off Trinity. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

SK is lead by Crone, Lawson, Williams and Kitchens.   They let Bleier and Turner get carries also. With the huge Oline. I don't see Trinity stopping them.

They also can’t stop any team with a semblance of offense.