Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery Co. Job???

Featured Replies

I heard a rumor that there might be an old chief brought back to indian nation. I hear that some higher ups would like to have Mike Kindred the successful girls coach from the 98 state runner-up team back? Thoughts.....

Wow. It would be idiotic to not want to bring some a great coach and equally fine human being back to the job.

 

If he doesn't decide to return, Whitney Lee (last name now???) will make a fine coach also.

 

Also, for you new to Montgomery County and not sure of Coach Kindred, I want to point out that Beth Vice was Ms Basketball on that team and hurt her knee in the regional tournament. Montgomery County was so good they marched to the state championship game WITHOUT MS. Basketball playing a single second until the state championship game was well decided.

I heard a rumor that there might be an old chief brought back to indian nation. I hear that some higher ups would like to have Mike Kindred the successful girls coach from the 98 state runner-up team back? Thoughts.....

 

That's a new one on me.

 

As for Whitney Lee getting the job, I thought she might, but she's not even helping the team this year. I would think this is not good for her resume.

Is the coach quiting or is this just speculation?

I believe Coach High's daughter is a senior and he is giving consideration to retirement.

I believe Coach High's daughter is a senior and he is giving consideration to retirement.

 

Coach High's daughter (Jenna) is a senior and he announced his retirement before the beginning of the season.

He's done an awesome job. The kids have the skills, the played under control, and they have height across the board. Should be interesting to see how they play out in region and possibly state.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.