Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky pulls scholarship from Franklin County's Kaden Moorman

Featured Replies

  • Replies 64
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • We can't have it both ways... We can't allow the athletes to pick any school they want, commit, then decommit and pat them on the back for doing what's best for them and criticize schools when they pu

  • zoneblitz24
    zoneblitz24

    Everybody from parents, players, and coaches need to understand this.  Most of these so called offers that players are tweeting about are not committable offers until you receive an official offer fro

  • I also think the majority of kids would be better served by not revealing anything less than a full scholarship offer. 

Good for Kaden, young people should not rush into a decision like this.  You should explore all of your options. 

I’m sure he was pressured to commit to UK, many local kids are. Good for him for taking advantage of his visits. 

While I'd still like to see him land at UK, totally respect his decision to see what's out there for him.  Your only young once and he'll only have this opportunity once.

Good luck to this young man!

Kid is a great talent. Hope he finds a good home. Not sure he had a choice in this "decommitment" though... 

8 minutes ago, Quiet_Storm11 said:

Kid is a great talent. Hope he finds a good home. Not sure he had a choice in this "decommitment" though... 

Did UK pull the scholarship?  Something else?

6 minutes ago, theguru said:

Did UK pull the scholarship?  Something else?

Don't know it to be fact. Just seems extremely similar to Longmire situation. Wisconsin and Toledo already have backs committed. It will be interesting to follow. I think he can still play himself into an FBS home. 

I think the injury made UK pull the offer, probably changed it to a PWO and I think this is the player's spin on it. This is tough, because it's the middle of your senior season, and most schools have their classes locked in.

I had someone contact me privately and say that UK did in fact pull the scholarship. 

Anyone hearing any different?

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

I had someone contact me privately and say that UK did in fact pull the scholarship. 

Anyone hearing any different?

I heard this as well. Heard the Cats have their eyes on grabbing a transfer from Wisconsin. 

13 minutes ago, theguru said:

I had someone contact me privately and say that UK did in fact pull the scholarship. 

Anyone hearing any different?

That's sad but the life of college football these days.  It's a business and for that there is no loyalty.  ?     

I have a few friends who coach D1 & D2.  They both said the same thing.  The transfer portal has changed the landscape of recruiting entirely.  Rosters change almost daily.  A team that was hot on your trail one day becomes cold because they picked up a kid out of the portal to fill your spot in their next class.  Vice versa as well.  A team may come in last minute hot on you because they just lost a kid or two at your position to the portal.  Offers & commitments are nothing more than hollow words anymore until the dotted line is signed.

They pulled his offer just like they did Longmire from Corbin last year. I don't think he will be the last recruit in the class of 23 to decommit from Kentucky. The Transfer Portal is hurting a lot of kids. 

That stinks. I think we all would like to see home grown kids play for our states universities and succeed at a high level. Best of luck to this young man. Could be a blessing in disguise.

53 minutes ago, Statsdontlie said:

They pulled his offer just like they did Longmire from Corbin last year. I don't think he will be the last recruit in the class of 23 to decommit from Kentucky. The Transfer Portal is hurting a lot of kids. 

Absolutely hate it for this kid. I really hope he gets the chance to play against UK at some point and lights it up (coming from a UK fan).

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.