Breathitt County 29 Hazard 27

Bac2369

Hazard had 22 bad snaps in this game. Congrats Breathitt on the win and opening the eyes in 2A. Breathitt won the line of scrimmage battle in this one. Hazard was once again undisciplined.. if they want to make a run they got/must clean those up. I missed a lot because Ive be been on the road heading fishing.

58 minutes ago, Bac2369 said:

Hazard had 22 bad snaps in this game. Congrats Breathitt on the win and opening the eyes in 2A. Breathitt won the line of scrimmage battle in this one. Hazard was once again undisciplined.. if they want to make a run they got/must clean those up. I missed a lot because Ive be been on the road heading fishing.

Did I hear correctly that the Hazard center was ejected?  Did that lead to the bad snaps?  You've got to have someone that can snap besides the starter. 

8 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Did I hear correctly that the Hazard center was ejected?  Did that lead to the bad snaps?  You've got to have someone that can snap besides the starter. 

Yes not often a center is ejected. I agree u have to incase of injury. But hazard went to a freshman in the 2nd quarter and after a snap over the head put the Bobcats up 14-7 at halftime Hazard switched to another kid who did much better but not as good as the starter lost.