Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

War in Ukraine

Featured Replies

You start to wonder if Russia will reach breaking point soon, or will they consider all of these moves an attack?  I feel like we’re entering the slippery stage of the war.

  • Replies 715
  • Views 62.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Beechwoodfan
    Beechwoodfan

    Very scary times.  I have been reading quite a bit about this, and won’t pretend to be an expert, but I still cannot believe that Russia is so brazen and is getting away with this.  Prayers to the peo

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    Another Russian General has been killed.  Ukrainian intelligence intercepted a call between two FSB agents discussing it. They were using regular SIM card cell phones because their secure communi

  • "You started it." Signed,  Everyone

Posted Images

Just now, John Anthony said:

You start to wonder if Russia will reach breaking point soon, or will they consider all of these moves an attack?  I feel like we’re entering the slippery stage of the war.

I had the same thought today. Can Russia accept defeat? THE WORLD is doing what is necessary but the risk of a crazy move by Russia is increasing IMO.

6 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I had the same thought today. Can Russia accept defeat? THE WORLD is doing what is necessary but the risk of a crazy move by Russia is increasing IMO.

I had this conversation with a co-worker today. I'm fairly confident that the dumb move won't come on US soil. Russia  is bold but they aren't ignorant. It's still not good and whatever it is would probably end up with the US officially entering the war. 

4 minutes ago, ChickenWyngz said:

I had this conversation with a co-worker today. I'm fairly confident that the dumb move won't come on US soil. Russia  is bold but they aren't ignorant. It's still not good and whatever it is would probably end up with the US officially entering the war. 

If they strike outside of Ukraine, it will most likely be a cyber attack.

5 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

If they strike outside of Ukraine, it will most likely be a cyber attack.

I’m shocked they already haven’t tried that, or maybe they have but we’re thwarted.  I worry a response could be much worse, hope not.  

Part of me (and granted it may be the naive part) thinks that with Russia realizing it is almost literally the entire world against them, they will eventually concede and back down. At the same time, I do not think they will stop in Ukraine, but I don't believe they are dumb enough to go beyond that. 

6 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Part of me (and granted it may be the naive part) thinks that with Russia realizing it is almost literally the entire world against them, they will eventually concede and back down. At the same time, I do not think they will stop in Ukraine, but I don't believe they are dumb enough to go beyond that. 

Pretty much where I am at.

19 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Part of me (and granted it may be the naive part) thinks that with Russia realizing it is almost literally the entire world against them, they will eventually concede and back down. At the same time, I do not think they will stop in Ukraine, but I don't believe they are dumb enough to go beyond that. 

Hope you’re right!  I feel like we haven’t seen their true anger response, or frustration response yet.  I wonder if when they were firing upon those nuclear reactors, if they were showcasing what they could do.

Asked some team located in Kosice, Slovakia how things were today.  They are located about 100 km from border with Ukraine.  Bombing has been as close as 200 km. 

- Refugees have arrived in town.  Most are staying a local school gymnasium.  People are donating to support them.  It sounded a lot like tornado victim support as they need basically everything. 

- I asked if they are concerned about humanitarian issues or expansion of war into their country.  Answer - both. 

- Above triggered additional response that a brother lived in Luxembourg and that the people there were not focused at all on the war. 

Another Russian General has been killed. 

Ukrainian intelligence intercepted a call between two FSB agents discussing it. They were using regular SIM card cell phones because their secure communications network wasn't working. 

Russia now says the US has declared “economic” war on us.  Alright, now what?

31 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Russia now says the US has declared “economic” war on us.  Alright, now what?

Yeah, I thought the US and virtually every other country had done this. Maybe the cutting off of all oil was the final straw?

55 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Russia now says the US has declared “economic” war on us.  Alright, now what?

"You started it."

Signed, 

Everyone

1 hour ago, John Anthony said:

Russia now says the US has declared “economic” war on us.  Alright, now what?

Apparently not Mig29s at this point. 

5 minutes ago, theguru said:

Apparently not Mig29s at this point. 

Sadly.  Hopefully they don’t wait too long. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.