Elliott Co. 76 East Carter 55

Bair is playing very well. Not starting, but getting starter minutes. It seems that it has taken him a little time to get adjusted to the style of play, but he is going to be a dandy. I look for him to play more of a scoring role as the season progresses. He is handling the ball very well and is being used as a ball handler quite a bit. He doesn't seem comfortable taking his shots right now, but I think he will be a force for the Raiders soon.

Bair is playing very well. Not starting, but getting starter minutes. It seems that it has taken him a little time to get adjusted to the style of play, but he is going to be a dandy. I look for him to play more of a scoring role as the season progresses. He is handling the ball very well and is being used as a ball handler quite a bit. He doesn't seem comfortable taking his shots right now, but I think he will be a force for the Raiders soon.

Thanks Goradio, I miss Kyle and wish him the best. :thumb:

You have to give alot of credit to Evan Faulkner for Burge having an off night. Evan gave no breathing room for Burge all night who finished with 10 points but 2 came off techinal foul shots. Evan also had 10 points and 7 rebounds.

A lot better than the last time he guarded him, when he had 27.