Highlands - 2022 Schedule

5 minutes ago, theguru said:

Revenge tour!!??

And tuck the football when you catch it!

Agreed, I was laughing the first time I watched it.  Like seriously, out of all the video you probably did you are going to advertise that catch??  O well....at least he didn't drop it.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, futurecoach said:

So they are getting revenge on themselves for having the worst era of HHS football in forever? 

HHS has been beat up on the last 5-7 years by teams that they usually would never have been beat by. Not the norm. They want revenge and to get back to normal. Not sure how that is so hard to understand. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChiefSmoke said:

I like the video!

One cool thing about the video is that it was done by a sophomore who played all through middle school, etc.  Earlier this year, he decided that maybe his future wasn't on the field, and has since pretty much taken over a lot of the social media stuff for the team account.  Just kind of a cool way for a kid to stay involved and be part of the team in his own way.  He really does a good job!  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Slightly off topic. I was told today the Highlands Football Youth Camp would not be held this year. I hope this info is inaccurate. My nephews always though it was a highlight of their summer. Anyone with any insight on this?

1 hour ago, Lions Paw said:

Slightly off topic. I was told today the Highlands Football Youth Camp would not be held this year. I hope this info is inaccurate. My nephews always though it was a highlight of their summer. Anyone with any insight on this?

Not being held.  I will leave it at that.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, FirstTimeLongTime said:

FTJFL and HHS will be having a camp on July 11th and 12th from 6:30-8:30pm. High School Players will be assisting. 

That is not the camp to which people are referring.  Is there any cost associated with this camp?  Or is it to evaluate the talent in the football league for team placement?

23 hours ago, Jack of all Trades said:

That is not the camp to which people are referring.  Is there any cost associated with this camp?  Or is it to evaluate the talent in the football league for team placement?

More info came out today. The HHS Youth camp is 6/20-6/22. Sorry had that one mixed up with the FTJFL camp.