Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands - 2022 Schedule

Featured Replies

Aug 5 at Male (Scrimmage)
Aug 12 - Blue and White Scrimmage
Aug 20 vs. South Warren (at WKU Rafferty's Bowl)
Aug 26 vs. Simon Kenton
Sep 2 at Campbell County
Sep 9 vs. Raceland
Sep 16 at Ryle
Sep 23 vs. Dixie Heights
Sep 30 at Conner (District)
Oct 7 vs. Boone County (District)
Oct 14 at Covington Catholic (District)
Oct 21 vs. Cooper (District)
Oct 28 - BYE

FKrYaQkXIAEv9yt.jpg

  • Replies 234
  • Views 44.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Oh good, that settles it. 

  • observerbynature
    observerbynature

    One cool thing about the video is that it was done by a sophomore who played all through middle school, etc.  Earlier this year, he decided that maybe his future wasn't on the field, and has since pre

  • BEChargers
    BEChargers

    Lot's of disrespect for the coaches on this thread.  Interesting. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Aug 20 vs. South Warren (at WKU Rafferty's Bowl)
Aug 26 vs. Simon Kenton
Sep 2 at Campbell County
Sep 9 vs. Raceland
Sep 16 at Ryle
Sep 23 vs. Dixie Heights
Sep 30 at Conner (District)
Oct 7 vs. Boone County (District)
Oct 14 at Covington Catholic (District)
Oct 21 vs. Cooper (District)
Oct 28 - BYE

FKrYaQkXIAEv9yt.jpg

Any idea if Highlands v South Warren is the 1st game or 2nd game in the Rafferty Bowl???

4 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Raceland feeling their oats going to travel to Ft. Thomas.

Why would Highlands schedule a Class A team? Raceland has had a fine program for many years. This just shocked me.....but I give the Rams credit for doing it.

4 minutes ago, 9068 said:

Why would Highlands schedule a Class A team? Raceland has had a fine program for many years. This just shocked me.....but I give the Rams credit for doing it.

Highlands is rebuilding and this should be a guaranteed win against an opponent worth playing.  Sure it may not help their RPI but in the grand scheme of things I don't see any issue with it. 

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

Highlands is rebuilding and this should be a guaranteed win against an opponent worth playing.  Sure it may not help their RPI but in the grand scheme of things I don't see any issue with it. 

I understand the logic, but felt they underachieved last year while "rebuilding". I assume Raceland was looking to boost RPI or profile by playing in NKY. Wonder if there was a financial component to this game? I assume this is a one year deal. Would be shocked if it's home and home as they complain about travel..... unless it's to BOWLING GREEN lol.

1 minute ago, 9068 said:

I understand the logic, but felt they underachieved last year while "rebuilding". I assume Raceland was looking to boost RPI or profile by playing in NKY. Wonder if there was a financial component to this game? I assume this is a one year deal. Would be shocked if it's home and home as they complain about travel..... unless it's to BOWLING GREEN lol.

Rome wasn't built in a day and I think Highlands is smart not to overschedule. 

58 minutes ago, 9068 said:

I understand the logic, but felt they underachieved last year while "rebuilding". I assume Raceland was looking to boost RPI or profile by playing in NKY. Wonder if there was a financial component to this game? I assume this is a one year deal. Would be shocked if it's home and home as they complain about travel..... unless it's to BOWLING GREEN lol.

I believe I saw way back discussing this game on the schedule was to replace the McNicholas game from last years schedule, which was only a 1 year deal, so you are correct in stating that I think this is only a 1 year deal with Raceland coming to the Fort.

2 hours ago, 9068 said:

Why would Highlands schedule a Class A team? Raceland has had a fine program for many years. This just shocked me.....but I give the Rams credit for doing it.

Raceland may be the favorite to win it all in 1A in 2022.

4 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Raceland may be the favorite to win it all in 1A in 2022.

Which makes this a great game for the Rams.

23 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

2021 KHSAA RPI

Raceland  .71955

Highlands  .52300

Smaller schools almost always have higher RPI’s because any win they get above their class is an RPI boost. If Highlands doesn’t win this game comfortably, then they better do some soul searching. No way should they struggle at home against Raceland, and if they do then they are further away from competing than I thought.

Just now, gbballfan21 said:

Smaller schools almost always have higher RPI’s because any win they get above their class is an RPI boost. If Highlands doesn’t win this game comfortably, then they better do some soul searching. No way should they struggle at home against Raceland, and if they do then they are further away from competing than I thought.

I will go on the record right now, I predict a running clock victory by the Birds. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.