The Grandaddy of them all . . . . (UPDATES)

RockPride

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The rivalry talk means nothing in this conversation. You're ranked 1 and 2 all season... If it's not a close game, it just shows how flawed your rankings are. It was close, so it worked out just fine.

Michigan just scored a TD to make their case look a little better though.

I guess your right the mere win against Michigan proves nothing for OSU. Guess the Texas win didn't either. Or all the wins in the Big 10... darn that BCS system. :thumb:

I guess your right the mere win against Michigan proves nothing for OSU. Guess the Texas win didn't either. Or all the wins in the Big 10... darn that BCS system. :thumb:

:lol:

Did I say the BCS was flawed? Really? If I did, I would love for you to point it out to me.

I said if the game was a blowout, it would've shown there was some problems with the rankings but if you know anything about college football then you understand the concept that it was not a blowout so... ta da... Nothing wrong with the BCS system.

As for your points about the other wins, they're fine and I'll take nothing at all away from Ohio State. I just justified LSURock's point that this game would cause people to look at both Michigan and Ohio State in a different light if USC wins big... And whether you refuse to believe it or you accept the fact that not everyone thinks the same way that you do, the point stays the same.

:lol:

Did I say the BCS was flawed? Really? If I did, I would love for you to point it out to me.

I said if the game was a blowout, it would've shown there was some problems with the rankings but if you know anything about college football then you understand the concept that it was not a blowout so... ta da... Nothing wrong with the BCS system.

As for your points about the other wins, they're fine and I'll take nothing at all away from Ohio State. I just justified LSURock's point that this game would cause people to look at both Michigan and Ohio State in a different light if USC wins big... And whether you refuse to believe it or you accept the fact that not everyone thinks the same way that you do, the point stays the same.

Really should make people look at tOSU if USC wins although they lost to UCLA.. who you can ask GT about... not gonna argue with you Hangman.. your the best lol :laugh:

Really should make people look at tOSU if USC wins although they lost to UCLA.. who you can ask GT about... not gonna argue with you Hangman.. your the best lol :laugh:

I'm not going to argue either, just hoping you realize that your mindset and other people's mindsets aren't always the same... And that doesn't mean they're wrong.

And yes, I am the best... ;)

I'm glad someone finally showed up #19 for UM, he has been flapping his gums since he got off the bus...waving his arms and woofing...

Sorry sap had to retaliate with a forearm to the kidney.

Agreed. Retaliation always gets caught. Should have been two flags on that play the first for taunting on the USC receiver.

I'm glad someone finally showed up #19 for UM, he has been flapping his gums since he got off the bus...waving his arms and woofing...

Sorry sap had to retaliate with a forearm to the kidney.

USC reciever just handed him the football after an amazing catch at the 30.. :lol: