Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Grandaddy of them all . . . . (UPDATES)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 150
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UM will cover the points.

This is a lock W for USC. I'm ready for it...

UM will cover the points.
I hope you're right. And that they are over 48. :thumb:
I hope you're right. And that they are over 48. :thumb:

 

I am going against you on the over/under. I think defense will be key. UM gets a lead and pounds the ball with Hart.

 

:thumb:

Some big hitting going on already. Going to be a great game!

Can't let Booty get out of the pocket. Long day if he's out there...

  • Author

He hasn't been as mobile lately

 

 

hey they just said that.

This is a lock W for USC. I'm ready for it...

 

:laugh:

 

Not the way your boys play defense!

  • Author

3rd and 13 USC, early

  • Author

wow....he doesn't look sharp early...

About to collect my first winner on this one. No score in the first 5:30...

  • Author

Big punt...

 

restart.

  • Author

get that arm moving Chad....you're gonna need it to beat these boys.

  • Author

Punt #2....

 

 

They had better seal up that punt blocking.....or USC will block one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.