1883 (Paramount+ Series)

hrcarrier

If anyone has watched so far, what are your thoughts? I like the direction it’s heading and the way it has began. Tim McGraw seems like he’s going to play a phenomenal role. I believe that the actress playing his and Faith Hill’s daughter will play a strong role too. And of course Sam Elliott is amazing. I look forward to continue watching.

1 hour ago, hrcarrier said:

If anyone has watched so far, what are your thoughts? I like the direction it’s heading and the way it has began. Tim McGraw seems like he’s going to play a phenomenal role. I believe that the actress playing his and Faith Hill’s daughter will play a strong role too. And of course Sam Elliott is amazing. I look forward to continue watching.

I'd be interested in your updates. Love a good Western yarn. Not sure I want to add another streaming service (maybe wait for the full season to run before bingeing on a freebie month).

I like Justin Kirkland's reviews and there's a nice video clip in the link below. ~

1883 Proves That Bigger Actually Is Better

"Taylor Sheridan's new 'Yellowstone' prequel spared no expense, creative or financial, on its journey into the wild west. It worked."

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/a38552158/1883-yellowstone-prequel-review/