What's Next For Cov Cath?

Neutral

So we are all in a state of what happens if E leaves? It is possible. 

Watching the freshman QB and Zacc Roberts throw the ball will be something to look at. I've seen both. 

Seniors like Peyton Dietz, Wilson, Collins and Hummel are not only outstanding kids, but awesome players.

5 hours ago, Neutral said:

So we are all in a state of what happens if E leaves? It is possible. 

Watching the freshman QB and Zacc Roberts throw the ball will be something to look at. I've seen both. 

Seniors like Peyton Dietz, Wilson, Collins and Hummel are not only outstanding kids, but awesome players.

Did I miss something? Where do you think he would go? Back to college game? 

• Like 1

I think some folks will be digging for stuff that's not there.  I'm sure by their standards a loss in 3rd round of state 5A is not considered a successful season.  While I feel for the kids and especially this years seniors having played their last game in a Colonel uniform, 9-4 is a pretty darn good season to most high schools.  Anyway, that's my opinion.

• Like 1

Well we’re starting early this year huh? Eddie will go no where unless Georgetown College calls. And even then, may not make the move. The man just had the toughest year of his life, and I hope he is sleeping in this morning, and for the next couple weeks. Because he deserves it.

CovCath is building an indoor facility, Pitzer will have a full off season to develop at QB, and his girls are at the age where it is incredibly difficult to make a move.

Coach Eviston and Co. win state next year and you can put the mafia meeting on hold for a few more years. 

• Like 2

I really do not think there is a HS job Coach Eviston would leave CCH for and have a much better situation unless he left Greater Cincinnati. Is Georgetown College HC really that much better? Maybe more money....but he is settled here, his family is here, and the last several years have been difficult personally for Ed and his entire extended family. Not a CCH guy, just an old guy who has watched a bunch of coaches look for greener grass lol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheConch said:

Well we’re starting early this year huh? Eddie will go no where unless Georgetown College calls. And even then, may not make the move. The man just had the toughest year of his life, and I hope he is sleeping in this morning, and for the next couple weeks. Because he deserves it.

CovCath is building an indoor facility, Pitzer will have a full off season to develop at QB, and his girls are at the age where it is incredibly difficult to make a move.

Coach Eviston and Co. win state next year and you can put the mafia meeting on hold for a few more years. 

I agree I don’t think he is going anywhere unless it’s a college job. He is a great coach and definitely deserves to get a chance and relax now some this off season. 

Also they definitely very well could win state next year, or they could possibly be knocked out in the second round. I do think the district is getting tougher and will keep being more competitive with another team having a shot to come out of the district. However, they definitely are the favorites until someone in the district can finally knock them off.