What's Next For Cov Cath?

Neutral

15 hours ago, Neutral said:

So we are all in a state of what happens if E leaves? It is possible. 

Watching the freshman QB and Zacc Roberts throw the ball will be something to look at. I've seen both. 

Seniors like Peyton Dietz, Wilson, Collins and Hummel are not only outstanding kids, but awesome players.

Well, how perfectly bitter of you.

• Like 1

Mayer.

CCH won 6 state titles before the Mayer brothers made their First Communion.  Their contributions are undeniable. Mick is the best player in CCH history. However, the program will go on.  The Colonels will bust tail this winter and be ready next Fall.

• Like 1

I felt like we ended up where we should have based on our talent. With the exception of maybe the Lex Cath game, I didn’t think that we lost to a team we were better or more talented than.

We need to keep our best athletes in the program. Over the last 3 classes, we lost 4 very athletic skill players for various reasons. That can’t keep happening if we want to compete for titles. 

I’m optimistic for next year though. As long as we can get a QB to develop (likely Pitzer) we should be better on offense, just by being able to threaten a team throwing the ball. Defensively, we’ve got some pretty talented kids back, particularly in the back 8, and should be tough again. 

Besides Aiden Jones and Zion Mason, who will be studs for  next year? We lose a lot of good players to graduation. The QB Pitzer got a lot of work to do to become a stud if that who is indeed becomes our QB for next year.? It would be nice to have a QB that can throw the ball with some accuracy. 

• Like 1

Didn't read any feed back.

The start of B's passing was heartbreaking and E was directly affected. He has 70% family in this area and a lot of dumb parents that sit in the stands on Cov Cath's side yelling horrible things at him or his coaching staff. So yeah why not? 

On 11/21/2021 at 3:06 PM, CCHFC said:

I felt like we ended up where we should have based on our talent. With the exception of maybe the Lex Cath game, I didn’t think that we lost to a team we were better or more talented than.

We need to keep our best athletes in the program. Over the last 3 classes, we lost 4 very athletic skill players for various reasons. That can’t keep happening if we want to compete for titles. 

I’m optimistic for next year though. As long as we can get a QB to develop (likely Pitzer) we should be better on offense, just by being able to threaten a team throwing the ball. Defensively, we’ve got some pretty talented kids back, particularly in the back 8, and should be tough again. 

Agree here. Not a bad year overall. If the team this year had the normal QB play CCH has had over the last several years they are likely still playing this weekend. Don’t really see any reason people should be concerned about anything going forward. Just get back to work for next year!

• Like 1