What's Next For Cov Cath?

Neutral

When the kid's training begins at Cov Cath and no other Schools would think of it. The thought is a long term season. Pitzer is a concussion away from never playing again, sad to say. The freshman was fire vs Elder and issues with Zacc are present. I do like Zacc alone, by himself. As a kid and player he is a solid QB. Benke is a return possibility at WR from what I have heard.

On 11/20/2021 at 6:41 PM, MBKT said:

Michael Meyer is not walking through that door anytime soon. Relax. Get back to work. Off season simply needs a bit more urgency. 

So much truth in this statement. Tons of talent, and Pitzer will will be a player. But games are won in the trenches, and the off season really. the weight room starts now, trust the process……

On 11/23/2021 at 7:55 PM, Neutral said:

When the kid's training begins at Cov Cath and no other Schools would think of it. The thought is a long term season. Pitzer is a concussion away from never playing again, sad to say. The freshman was fire vs Elder and issues with Zacc are present. I do like Zacc alone, by himself. As a kid and player he is a solid QB. Benke is a return possibility at WR from what I have heard.

I thought Roberts and Benke quit already.  Then quit the 2 teams they left Covcath for.  Wonder how the eligibility would work for them to comeback again. 

Umm...CCH will be just fine. Eddie is going nowhere-mark my words as a friend of his. They are almost always Senior dominated. Nothing changes. And oh by the way they have a loaded Frosh class coming in so the pipeline looks pretty darn good. Ridiculous thread.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bluesport said:

Umm...CCH will be just fine. Eddie is going nowhere-mark my words as a friend of his. They are almost always Senior dominated. Nothing changes. And oh by the way they have a loaded Frosh class coming in so the pipeline looks pretty darn good. Ridiculous thread.

Who are some guys to look for coming in? My expectations are pretty high for the class with the 8th grade team finishing as a top 3 team in the GCYL and that was with losing the returning QB to Beechwood. 

4 hours ago, CCHFC said:

Who are some guys to look for coming in? My expectations are pretty high for the class with the 8th grade team finishing as a top 3 team in the GCYL and that was with losing the returning QB to Beechwood. 

Gotta keep all the 8th graders coming up engaged and playing all 4 years. The seniors that just finished up won the gcyl as 8th graders, but had a few kids leave football over the following years that would have been huge to have this season.

15 hours ago, BlueKernels said:

Gotta keep all the 8th graders coming up engaged and playing all 4 years. The seniors that just finished up won the gcyl as 8th graders, but had a few kids leave football over the following years that would have been huge to have this season.

Agreed. 5A is very competitive and when you do not have Mayer to cover up for everything, you need to retain your top athletes and have depth across all positions if you want to really have a shot. 

20 hours ago, CCHFC said:

I'll start with James Brooks son. Plays WR, but will play all over the place.

• Like 1