Gonzaga vs. Baylor (NCAA Championship) Predictions/Updates

16thBBall Fan

Gonzaga vs. Baylor  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/06/2021 at 01:24 AM

I may eat these words, but I can't see this game being as exciting as the Gonzaga-UCLA semi-final game.  I wouldn't be surprised at Gonzaga coming out flat and Baylor running away with the championship.

2 minutes ago, nkypete said:

I may eat these words, but I can't see this game being as exciting as the Gonzaga-UCLA semi-final game.  I wouldn't be surprised at Gonzaga coming out flat and Baylor running away with the championship.

I agree I thought Baylor especially the first half looked unbeatable. The Zags for sure had a lot harder game physically and emotionally.

• Thanks 1

I've thought all year that Baylor was going to win it all and I'm not swayed by that now.  If Scott Drew wins this title, I think he should be under consideration to replace Calipari down the line.  What he's done there after the mess he inherited after Dave Bliss has been amazing.

10 hours ago, nkypete said:

I think Gonzaga will be ok just because of Few. Two great teams, two outstanding coaches. Should be a good one, but I agree...the UCLA game was a classic that only occurs occasionally.