Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gonzaga vs. Baylor (NCAA Championship) Predictions/Updates

Gonzaga vs. Baylor 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 04/06/2021 at 01:24 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This has the makings to be one of the best NCAA finals in a while. These two teams have been really the top two most of the year. I am looking forward to it. At least I got the right team in the title this time. Stupid auto fill. lol

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may eat these words, but I can't see this game being as exciting as the Gonzaga-UCLA semi-final game.  I wouldn't be surprised at Gonzaga coming out flat and Baylor running away with the championship.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, nkypete said:

I may eat these words, but I can't see this game being as exciting as the Gonzaga-UCLA semi-final game.  I wouldn't be surprised at Gonzaga coming out flat and Baylor running away with the championship.

I agree I thought Baylor especially the first half looked unbeatable. The Zags for sure had a lot harder game physically and emotionally.

I've thought all year that Baylor was going to win it all and I'm not swayed by that now.  If Scott Drew wins this title, I think he should be under consideration to replace Calipari down the line.  What he's done there after the mess he inherited after Dave Bliss has been amazing.

10 hours ago, nkypete said:

I may eat these words, but I can't see this game being as exciting as the Gonzaga-UCLA semi-final game.  I wouldn't be surprised at Gonzaga coming out flat and Baylor running away with the championship.

I think Gonzaga will be ok just because of Few. Two great teams, two outstanding coaches. Should be a good one, but I agree...the UCLA game was a classic that only occurs occasionally.

Let’s hope this game is a classic. Definitely pulling for the Bears but the Zags may be a team of destiny.

This should be a great game.  I really have no idea who wins.

If it’s a tight game, I like Gonzaga. If they come out flat though, Baylor won’t let them back in it. 

Baylor 86 

Gonzaga 78

It seems like every team that wins has that one game in the tourney they win, but it could have gone either way.  I think Zags had their game last night and they start to pull away late from Baylor.  

Thinking about laying some money on the Baylor ML, which should ensure the Bulldogs win.

The poll is 50/50 right now.

19 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

I've thought Baylor was the best team all year.  Bears by 5.

Sorry, Baylor fans.  You had a nice run. 

  • Author

Looking forward to this final game of the 20-21 season. I hope its a good one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.