Darius Miller

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he goes to UK but the talk at the 5th 3rd was that he leaning towards Florida. National Champs,Donovan,top 10 team ranking this year,great weather......

Take this for what it's worth.but on wildcatchat under the prospects his highest interest is UK.:ylsuper: :thumb: :banana:

Personally, I don't know what Miller would stand to gain by playing for Oak Hill. He's a pretty polished player, and there certainly isn't any issue with him getting noticed.

I will say this: If he were to go to Oak Hill, any hopes of UK getting him likely go down the drain, because he becomes an even hotter prospect, and UK seems to have trouble making elbow room for itself at a crowded recruiting table.

Even though UK did have a pretty good pipeline to Oak Hill just a few years ago...

He is a great player, and would love to see him play in state. Lofton was a miss for KY, but as many have stated, look at what we thought we were getting in that class. Be real, as many things we have to disagree with Tubby on, I don't think this is one. If he lets Miller go, then we should complain. Someone said it was up to Miller to decide. I agree.