Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Darius Miller

Featured Replies

What's the latest word on his recruiting. I know his dad was at the UC/X game, and I've heard UC, UK and UT are his top 3. Any help would be great...

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think UC is a serious player in this one.

Only a junior so a lot can happen between now and next signing day.

Dad likes Indiana.

He has grown up a UK fan.

Tennessee has been after him for a long time.

Florida is really starting to come after him.

Xavier as of last year made him their number one target.

They brought him and his family to the Crosstown Shootout, and they sat right behind press row, last year.

The father attended but not the actual recruit??

  • Author
The father attended but not the actual recruit??

That's what I've heard...

Wlex did a story on Darius tonight. They asked him about Uk and he said that he went to a game and really liked Uk's fan base. Wlex also reported that texas and uconn along with many others were showing interest in Miller.

If anyone deserves all the attention he's getting, it's Darius...

He is so unselfish. If he took every shot he had in the three games I watched he would have averaged 35 a game. Great KY talent.

He is a great player and shows good sportmanship....

what are the chances we see darius playing for a prep school or even oak hill acadamy next year??

Where does Mason's fans want to see him go?

I know many of them still have to be steaming over UK's snubb of Lofton. Mason County at one time was a strong UK area, but I'd say it's not as strong anymore.

I just have a feeling he will not be going to UK, and may end up at Tennessee and play with Lofton for his senior year.

I am not from Mason and I am steaming over the loss of Lofton to Rocky Top land. I think Miller is the real deal and if UK lets another KY kid that can play with what we have been recruiting then shame shame shame. I am not saying Miller is better than anyone but based on our freshman and previous freshman classes at UK the last 5 or 6 years he can most certainly play there and contribute at his position.

I am not from Mason and I am steaming over the loss of Lofton to Rocky Top land. I think Miller is the real deal and if UK lets another KY kid that can play with what we have been recruiting then shame shame shame. I am not saying Miller is better than anyone but based on our freshman and previous freshman classes at UK the last 5 or 6 years he can most certainly play there and contribute at his position.

 

Lofton and Miller is Apples and Oranges. Lofton didnt get offered but Miller already has one from Tubby. So if Darius wants to go to UK then its up to him.

The recruiting (or lack thereof) by Kentucky for Lofton is completely different. At the time, it looked like a great decision by Tubby & the rest of the Kentucky staff. They brought in 2 guards from the McDonald's All-American team as well as another solid combo guard in Ramel Bradley. Lofton would have been nice to have, but you simply cannot blame Tubby for what he was doing, even if it didn't work out as well as planned.

 

Simply put, Kentucky needs to land one of the star recruits in the state in the next few seasons. Whether that's Mackey, Hopson or Miller...it doesn't really matter, IMO. Personally, I'd like to have Miller.

I heard that Tenn. was supposed to come to the tournament at Perry Central to check out Miller. I would think that this would be a good idea if they were interested since that is probably the closest place to Tenn. that Mason plays.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.