Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jbax

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jbax

  1. Mason's skill players will prove to be too much for the Raiders. Mason 28 East Carter 7
  2. I agree with you all. I wasn't talking about all Russell fans just a few. Just like any team there is a few fans who think their team can't be stopped. Should be a great game, and a challenge for Mason. I'm also glad to see you all back in the disrict. I hope both teams play well this season. Good luck!
  3. The Mason County/Russell game should be a good one. I wouldn't be suprised if Mason beat Russell. I really think the game could go either way. If Russell's team thinks like a few of their fans they will be watching from the stands.
  4. The lexington herald reported that coach humphrey made knowles sit out most of the lex cath game also. The coach said it was a lack poise and composure. He also said that he could sit over there for a while. It sounded like he was really upset.
  5. Tough loss for JBS. But I think this tournament proves they must slow teams down, and if they don't, good teams will blow them out of the water, even Mason.
  6. I think Jbs has a good basketball team. But i don't think that they have proven to be a top 25 team. Playing Mason down to the wire doesn't exactly mean they deserve to be in the top 25. Jbs almost pulled the upset, but small schools in any sport at any level always play their best game to try and knock off the big school. Time will tell whether or not Mason had an off night or if Jbs has a top 25 team.
  7. I still think that Perry county central still has a chance to be number 2 in the region. Hazard only beat Pcc by 9. It sounds like Mason played a better game tonight than last night. I think the Pcc and June Buchanan will be much closer than tonights game against Mason.
  8. I think Mason still has a good shot at winning the region. If Clark and Mason make it to the championship who knows who will win. They are both very good when playing well.
  9. I have my eyes open now. Still seems like you were adding fuel to the fire.
  10. I don't see why you two are jumping on mhighfield for posting Fleming's loss since he does post a lot scores. Just b/c someone posts a score doesn't mean he's bashing them. And yes Mason's day will come just like every team.
  11. Wlex did a story on Darius tonight. They asked him about Uk and he said that he went to a game and really liked Uk's fan base. Wlex also reported that texas and uconn along with many others were showing interest in Miller.
  12. Mason won last year's meeting 64-48. Mason County has improved a lot since last season. They were good last year but they're looking great early this season.
  13. NCC 35 Raceland 7
  14. Xyience, Ashland beat Greenup 35-0, and Ashland only beat Mason by a td. I think Mason just plays better when facing better competition like Frankfort, Ashland, Lafayette, and hopefully your Eagles.
  15. I guess Hip Hop Box's prediction was closer than anyones. Everyone thought he was crazy for saying that Frankfort would score 40 when they almost did. Wonder how far Frankfort will go in the rankings next week with the big win?
  16. You mentioned Boyle's record as 1-3, but i didn't know if all of you knew about their tough schedule. I don't think anyone should downgrade Lafayette's win just because of Boyle's record or the amount they won by. My point is Lafayette is a tough team that is ranked #8 in 4a for a reason.
  17. Boyle County is having a down year but not many teams schedule Henry Clay, Danville, Mercer County, Southwestern, and Lafayette right in a row. Their record is kind of deceiving.
  18. The mason county soccer program in the last year or so has asked for their own field. They have all the equipment and material already donated but so far the request has been denied. It looks like Mason's field will be like this for many seasons to come.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.