Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Carter vs. Mason County Predictions

who Wins This One? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. who Wins This One?

    • East Carter
      25%
      10
    • Mason County
      74%
      29

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins and why?

I'll take Mason Co in a low scoring game. I just think they have more atheletes than East Carter right now. The Wild card will be Carroll for East Carter. He is a playmaker.

 

Mason 21

East Carter 7

Mason's skill players will prove to be too much for the Raiders.

Mason 28

East Carter 7

What do you think mcpapa? The Royals are going to need to be focused this week. Does east run the ball or throw? I haven't investigated yet. We need more production out of our qb and receivers this week. I thought the change at ILB was great. -22 yards for any team is an awesome achievement. :thumb:

Mason probably will prevail by the numbers of actual productive players then again East d is pretty good especially with White back which he did play against Raceland and is a great rb infront of Caroll with that said

 

Mason 27

East 14

Mason by as many as they want. To much speed and skill. Really think the Royals can run the table after watching the Boone County game.

If East losses by 10 or less than they are a better team than I thought.

East beating Raceland was not a surprise they should beat them.

 

Mason - 45

 

East - 14

 

 

 

 

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

If East losses by 10 or less than they are a better team than I thought.

East beating Raceland was not a surprise they should beat them.

 

Mason - 45

 

East - 14

 

 

 

 

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Wow, I don't think East's defense will give up that many points, but we'll see.

IMO- Mason-28

East-7

If East losses by 10 or less than they are a better team than I thought.

East beating Raceland was not a surprise they should beat them.

 

Mason - 45

 

East - 14

 

 

 

 

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

There is no doubt that Mason is a quality, ranked football program. However j-russell you predicted Raceland to beat us I believe 45 to 7. And now you're saying it was "no surprise" we beat Raceland. At the least you should stick to your predictions! East is content to enter this game the underdog as before. Who knows what might happen on a Friday nite!

Mason by as many as they want. To much speed and skill. Really think the Royals can run the table after watching the Boone County game.

 

wow! I have never heard anyone boldly predict the remainder of a schedule based upon a lopsided loss! Isn't Russell on the Mason County schedule? I don't get it..."hey, Boone County killed us...so I just know that we will run the table and beat Russell!"

 

Seriously, was the score of the Boone County bashing not a true representation of the closeness of the game or is your opinion of Boone County so great that you feel a 22 point loss to them is enough of a statement to back up the predicition?

wow! I have never heard anyone boldly predict the remainder of a schedule based upon a lopsided loss! Isn't Russell on the Mason County schedule? I don't get it..."hey, Boone County killed us...so I just know that we will run the table and beat Russell!"

 

Seriously, was the score of the Boone County bashing not a true representation of the closeness of the game or is your opinion of Boone County so great that you feel a 22 point loss to them is enough of a statement to back up the predicition?

 

 

It was 28-20 with 4 minutes left. Coach Buchanan realized that our 1st teamers who had gone both ways all-night were exhausted. After Boone got the ball back Coach B put in the JV to finish the game. Boone County chose to leave their 1's in. They scored 14 on our JV and Freshman. Halftime we were ahead 20-7. Boone just had more dogs. They are a great team but we played them great. :thumb:

  • Author
What do you think mcpapa? The Royals are going to need to be focused this week. Does east run the ball or throw? I haven't investigated yet. We need more production out of our qb and receivers this week. I thought the change at ILB was great. -22 yards for any team is an awesome achievement. :thumb:

 

I haven't seen East Carter for many a year. In the East-Raceland recap thread it was stated that East ran for 317 yards against a pretty good Raceland team.

East will run the ball. Carroll is a playmaker. The East defense is tough and aggressive.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.