Mason Co vs. Scott County Predictions

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Mason Co a great deal and I will really be pulling for them in this great showdown. With that said, they have been up and down at times this year and if they come out like they did against Brossart, they could pull off the win. However if they come out and aren't ready to play right away, we are talking a 20 plus win for Scott.

If this game is in Maysville, I would take the Royals. Scott may just be the better team right now, so Scott by 10-15.

I love Mason Co a great deal and I will really be pulling for them in this great showdown. With that said, they have been up and down at times this year and if they come out like they did against Brossart, they could pull off the win. However if they come out and aren't ready to play right away, we are talking a 20 plus win for Scott.

If this game is in Maysville, I would take the Royals. Scott may just be the better team right now, so Scott by 10-15.

If they show up with that same team defense, Mason will be tough to beat.

Much as I love the Royals, it's hard to forget the whoopin' that SC put on them last year. Score was 50-19 early in the 2nd half. Scott County hasn't dropped off enough this year (they're #1, after all) to lose at home to Mason County. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly have a hefty portion of crow, but I'll say:

Scott County 76

Mason County 62

Much as I love the Royals, it's hard to forget the whoopin' that SC put on them last year. Score was 50-19 early in the 2nd half. Scott County hasn't dropped off enough this year (they're #1, after all) to lose at home to Mason County. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly have a hefty portion of crow, but I'll say:

Scott County 76

Mason County 62

You are being realistic my friend...hey if the Royals win...which I hope they do (10th region buddies) I will gladly eat crow with you.:thumb: