Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co. 57 June Buchanon 55

Featured Replies

Miller fouls out with 2 min left and Jbs was up by 1 with 7 secs left and Trevor Setty hit a 3 for Mason with .5 secs left to seal it.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, can you say JBS is going to Rupp this season?

  • Author

Give JBS Credit they came to play tonight and give the Royals all they wanted and more.Takes a buzzer beater 3 to win the game for Mason.Miller had 28 points but fouled out with 2 min left and that really hurt Mason.The Royals couldnt figure out the zone that JBS put on them tonight.Mason led by 11 in the 3rd but JBS made a come back to make it a very exciting finish.

  • Author
Hmmm, can you say JBS is going to Rupp this season?

All 5 starters are underclassman also.Stepp had 21.

Sounds like a great game. Who played well for JBS? Maybe the 14th region is better than we thought.

MC: Miller 28 (career high), Scott 10, Setty 6, Middleton 5, Pawsat 2, Thompson 2, Stahl 2, King 2

 

JBS: Stepp 23, Collins 12, Cox 9, Hall 4, Short 5, Conley 2

Who is JBS? James Buchanon (sp?)???

 

June Buchanon

  • Author
June Buchanon

:thumb:

First time Mason County has been in a close game all season; you have to have a few of these to get ready for the tournament.

:thumb:

 

Haha, I went to school at Alice Lloyd is the only reason I know.

I thought this game would be closer than most expected. Playing in the mountains...is a whole different ball game.

Haha, I went to school at Alice Lloyd is the only reason I know.

 

Had a college roommate from Omaha, Knott County. I played in a pickup game or two in the (I think) Upper Carr Community Center back in the day.

 

Sounds like an exciting game; Mason was up 47-36 with 1:30 to play in the 3rd, JBS kept chipping away and took the lead with 7.5 seconds to play before Setty's 3-ball.

  • Author
Haha, I went to school at Alice Lloyd is the only reason I know.

On the same Campus right.

On the same Campus right.

 

Yes sir. You can cover the entire place in a 5-minute walk, LOL. And you have to drive 45 minutes to buy beer!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.