Mason Co. 57 June Buchanon 55

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about how long, but yes they do share a gym. It is Buchanan - one to many Miller Lites tonight - sorry!

Yes, it is Buchanan I went there up until about middle school before moving, these kids were in my class. They are great athletes I tried to tell people that they would probably beat Mason, although they didn't it was awfully close. Anyway these Kids are amazing we played basketball and stuff everyday after school their grade school teams were undefeated every year they will definitely be in Rupp and not just make it to Rupp they will knock some teams off.

I tried to tell everyone in the prediction thread that this June Buchanan team can play with anyone. They are flat loaded...They play in the 5th/3rd tourney later this month and playing teams like this will only make them better...

I tried to tell everyone in the prediction thread that this June Buchanan team can play with anyone. They are flat loaded...They play in the 5th/3rd tourney later this month and playing teams like this will only make them better...

Very good YOUNG team all starters back next year.:scared: