Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup 74 Fleming 47

Featured Replies

Wow another big loss for the Panthers,Congrats to Greenup.

There is going to be alot of losses for the Panthers this year and next considering their youth. Heard the FRleming coach on the postgame report saying he had 2 freshmen coming off the bench and starting an 8th grader. Seems to me that the juniors and sophmores would help them more than freshmen and 8th graders but he has chosen to not put those jrs and sophs on the varsity roster.

mhighfield, you sure are eager to post all of Fleming County's losses this year. Fleming will be the underdog in every game they play this year.

You sure are eager to post all of Fleming County's losses this year. Fleming will be the underdog in every game they play this year.

 

He will be posting alot of them

He will be posting alot of them

 

Mason County's day will come. It will probably be a long time from now, but it will come eventually.

  • Author
Mason County's day will come. It will probably be a long time from now, but it will come eventually.

Don't turn this into a Mason-Fleming thread its Hogwash and you know it.I post all the local teams scores if you just open your eyes and read the whole forum.I have nothing against the Panthers except for the games they play my team !:thumb: :irked:

  • Author
mhighfield, you sure are eager to post all of Fleming County's losses this year. Fleming will be the underdog in every game they play this year.

See my Bottom post for yoor answer,I post the scores of all the local teams when i get them!:sssh:

  • Author
Mason County's day will come. It will probably be a long time from now, but it will come eventually.

And by the way it came in mid 90s 14 loss seasons.:D Back to what this thread is about .

I don't see why you two are jumping on mhighfield for posting Fleming's loss since he does post a lot scores. Just b/c someone posts a score doesn't mean he's bashing them. And yes Mason's day will come just like every team.

Yeah win or loose I enjoy reading them they will be at Belfryfor their tournament and probably play before maybe even in game one. I dont think its final yet. But I enjoy reading. He didnt make nothign bad abotu Flemming they are struggling this year, cant deny that. But I do wish them a sppedy recovery.

I don't see why you two are jumping on mhighfield for posting Fleming's loss since he does post a lot scores. Just b/c someone posts a score doesn't mean he's bashing them. And yes Mason's day will come just like every team.

 

 

Im not jumping on anyone. If you will open your eyes and read you will see Im having fun with this.

I have my eyes open now. Still seems like you were adding fuel to the fire.

I have my eyes open now. Still seems like you were adding fuel to the fire.

 

I have no problem whatsoever with whoever wants to post Fleming scores. And what you were and still are is ASSUMING that I have a problem with highfield.

blah blah blah...moving on...

 

it will be routine to post Fleming's loses this season, and in coming seasons. Whether you are a fan, or not, the scoreboard still reads the same.

blah blah blah...moving on...

 

it will be routine to post Fleming's loses this season, and in coming seasons. Whether you are a fan, or not, the scoreboard still reads the same.

 

:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.