Greenup 74 Fleming 47

There is going to be alot of losses for the Panthers this year and next considering their youth. Heard the FRleming coach on the postgame report saying he had 2 freshmen coming off the bench and starting an 8th grader. Seems to me that the juniors and sophmores would help them more than freshmen and 8th graders but he has chosen to not put those jrs and sophs on the varsity roster.

Mason County's day will come. It will probably be a long time from now, but it will come eventually.

Don't turn this into a Mason-Fleming thread its Hogwash and you know it.I post all the local teams scores if you just open your eyes and read the whole forum.I have nothing against the Panthers except for the games they play my team !:thumb: :irked:

I don't see why you two are jumping on mhighfield for posting Fleming's loss since he does post a lot scores. Just b/c someone posts a score doesn't mean he's bashing them. And yes Mason's day will come just like every team.

Yeah win or loose I enjoy reading them they will be at Belfryfor their tournament and probably play before maybe even in game one. I dont think its final yet. But I enjoy reading. He didnt make nothign bad abotu Flemming they are struggling this year, cant deny that. But I do wish them a sppedy recovery.

I don't see why you two are jumping on mhighfield for posting Fleming's loss since he does post a lot scores. Just b/c someone posts a score doesn't mean he's bashing them. And yes Mason's day will come just like every team.

Im not jumping on anyone. If you will open your eyes and read you will see Im having fun with this.