Open Job: Highlands

theguru

14 hours ago, Sweeperboy said:

Yep you are spot on. He recommended the last coach...and?

The program under Mueller was a huge success.   Why wouldn't  he  have recommended the  number 2 guy to work to continue that success?  There is no crystal ball to predict the success of a person.  Also, there is no guarantee.  With that being said, we can only hope that the HHS  principal makes a fact based, logical, unbiased decision for the future of Bluebird Football!

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, HHSX2 said:

The program under Mueller was a huge success.   Why wouldn't  he  have recommended the  number 2 guy to work to continue that success?  There is no crystal ball to predict the success of a person.  Also, there is no guarantee.  With that being said, we can only hope that the HHS  principal makes a fact based, logical, unbiased decision for the future of Bluebird Football!

EXACTLY my point.....Plus didn't BW just "coach" the team to a State Championship while Dale was at a Family funeral.....seems like a logical choice to me 6 years ago....who new what the future was going to be but at that time, seemed pretty logical to give it to your right hand man that was there for the last 15 yrs.....

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, FrankNicodemus said:

EXACTLY my point.....Plus didn't BW just "coach" the team to a State Championship while Dale was at a Family funeral.....seems like a logical choice to me 6 years ago....who new what the future was going to be but at that time, seemed pretty logical to give it to your right hand man that was there for the last 15 yrs.....

BW was coach of the defense that game and Jason Lynch was the coach of the offense that game.  If I recall the final margin was like 47-0.  So kudos to BW and JL in my book.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jack of all Trades said:

BW was coach of the defense that game and Jason Lynch was the coach of the offense that game.  If I recall the final margin was like 47-0.  So kudos to BW and JL in my book.

Yep, the point is (to stay on topic) why bash Dale on recommending BW to take over as coach as a reasoning to not be qualified to be on the committee to pick this new coach. Granted I wasnt on BGP 6 yrs ago when that hire went down but cant believe that wasnt the logical choice, but maybe it wasnt...Plus this tangent is a moot pt and maybe he is on the committee and all we are doing is filling up this page so we hit 70 pages 😂.

9 minutes ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Yep, the point is (to stay on topic) why bash Dale on recommending BW to take over as coach as a reasoning to not be qualified to be on the committee to pick this new coach. Granted I wasnt on BGP 6 yrs ago when that hire went down but cant believe that wasnt the logical choice, but maybe it wasnt...Plus this tangent is a moot pt and maybe he is on the committee and all we are doing is filling up this page so we hit 70 pages 😂.

Have you ever sat on a committee with Dale? I haven’t but I have heard there’s Dale’s way and then there’s Dale’s way. No in between. I hear Moyer runs a Flag Football league.

5 hours ago, Jack of all Trades said:

And the next year an 18 year old ran the offense to perfection and JOAT helped saved the defense in the final, lol. 

Let’s get by BW people, he was not a good head coach. Proofs in the pudding.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sweeperboy said:

And the next year an 18 year old ran the offense to perfection and JOAT helped saved the defense in the final, lol. 

Let’s get by BW people, he was not a good head coach. Proofs in the pudding.

Confused.... the next year (2013), the offense was ran by Mueller.  Who was the 18yr old?  When did JOAT coach defense?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Bluebird99 said:

Confused.... the next year (2013), the offense was ran by Mueller.  Who was the 18yr old?  When did JOAT coach defense?

You know what I am talking about, 2013/2014 all the same, don’t pretend like you are confused. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1