Open Job: Highlands

theguru

10 minutes ago, BrosefStalin said:

I hope Coach James stops using the words trust and accountability for a while and takes some time to reflect on those words and how he truly shows them in his life. 

While I want to find the lulz in this, I feel bad for Highlands, their AD, and their players for being jerked around. INCREDIBLY weak....

Oh, how I'd love to know what REALLY went down and if $$$ was thrown at Coach James which magnified his love, trust and dedication to Franklin County. 

Bingo!!!! Coward is the term I would use.  Enjoy your time at Franklin County coach because you will not get another job anywhere in Kentucky.  And yes I hope Highlands plays them in the not too distant future.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jack of all Trades said:

Bingo!!!! Coward is the term I would use.  Enjoy your time at Franklin County coach because you will not get another job anywhere in Kentucky.  And yes I hope Highlands plays them in the not too distant future.

Highlands being reconsidered and ultimately getting left for what appears to be a better job is not something I ever expected to see but here we are.

Also, stop with this “never get another job.” This isn’t common but it isn’t uncommon. Chuck Smith took the Madison Central job and then immediately left for Boyle. This stuff happens. Don’t knock a guy for reconsidering. You might have hated what you ended up with. 

• Like 4

I get you have a change of heart but remember you introduced yourself to kids. Your texting back and forth with them!  You did exactly the opposite of what you sold.  Coaches are in the business of molding young men and brother you broke the mold!  Think long and hard on that!!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tigerpride94 said:

After the dust has cleared, who do you think gets the job? 

That is a good question and people wonder why college age kids enter transfer portal!  First, Second choice now on third runner-up.  This is a circus!   

• Like 1

On 1/7/2021 at 6:37 PM, theguru said:

I have a new one to add to the list:

Clay Clevenger Danville Head Football Coach

Jamie Reed South Oldham Head Football Coach

Stephen Lickert Newport Central Catholic Head Football Coach

Chris Wolfe Male Head Football Coach

Bert Bathiany Tiffin University Assistant Football Coach

Unknown High School Football Coach from Evansville Indiana

David Fulcher Former Bengal and Former Cincinnati Christian Head Football Coach

Who else?

This was the most recent list of candidates posted. I took off Eddie James for obvious reasons.

1 minute ago, OldCamelNewBird said:

Highlands mafia strikes! I'm a big fan of BB V! The Highlands job belongs to a Fort Thomas guy, and he's the best option on the list (assuming Wolfe isn't interested) IMO.

You called?  Sorry wrong BB signed Bird Bath.

• Haha 1