BWTigers

Breathitt County at Beechwood Predictions/Updates (2A Playoffs)

Bobcats vs Tigers  

49 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who wins?

• Breathitt County Bobcats
    • Beechwood Tigers

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2020 at 11:00 PM

Breathitt County will make the trip to Ft. Mitchell to face the Beechwood Tigers. The Bobcats are 6-1 and The Tigers are 7-2 who wins this one and why?

image.thumb.png.804061d2465a536ff7cce3586c726988.png

• Thanks 1

Breathitt's schedule looks pretty weak to me with no signature wins and a loss by 20 to Pike County Central.

Give me the Tigers!

• Like 2

After their sluggish first half against Lloyd I think the playoff beast that is Beechwood has woken up. Mayfield being out of the picture opens their eyes a bit wider, it’s state finals or bust. Give me the Tigers in a blowout. Hergott is going to start pouring it on I think in the next couple of games. 

2 hours ago, ImJustHere said:

After their sluggish first half against Lloyd I think the playoff beast that is Beechwood has woken up. Mayfield being out of the picture opens their eyes a bit wider, it’s state finals or bust. Give me the Tigers in a blowout. Hergott is going to start pouring it on I think in the next couple of games. 

Hergott accounted for 334 yards and 4 TD's last night. I think he is already pouring it on.

• Like 3

Breathitt Co has played nobody the last few years, really an embarrassment to the program and administration.

13 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

Breathitt Co has played nobody the last few years, really an embarrassment to the program and administration.

Yikes. Talk about coming’ in hot with a heater! 

• Like 1

I am going to ask this question early so I can avoid kickoff embarrassment.  Is the game on the same site as Beechwood’s game last week?

This one is definitely going in the Tigers' favor, no matter how many articles William Long's dad writes about how awesome the Bobcats are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

My home county of Owsley borders Breathitt County and I know quite a few people from there, a couple dozen who are members or play golf regularly at our Sag Hollow course. So I am pulling for the Bobcats to win this game. However,  they’re going up against a darn good team with a ton of tradition, and on their home field. Breathitt also has tradition as well with 3  state titles to their credit, but this game will be an uphill battle for the Cats, I suspect. 
But anything can happen in 2020!
Best of luck from Owl country. 

19 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

This one is definitely going in the Tigers' favor, no matter how many articles William Long's dad writes about how awesome the Bobcats are.

Rocket Chair GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 2