Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stimulus checks

Featured Replies

The checks are supposed to be sent back. There is a notice on the front of the envelope to drop it in a mailbox if the intended recipient is deceased.

 

How does a dead person mail it back? Sorry, just couldn’t help myself.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why are retired people getting checks?

 

To stimulate the economy. To be honest the stimulus checks were never intended to keep people that are not allowed to work afloat, because it wouldn't be enough to do so long term. Thats what unemployment and the extra $600 a week being added to it is for. With the stimulus checks they're banking on people spending that money on things not needed to survive, to help stimulate the economy and keep businesses afloat.

 

Personally I haven't spent any of mine but had been thinking of buying a new carry pistol prior to any of this happening, springfield and sig have a couple of nice, new micro compact pistols out that I like. But since I can't go get my license renewed at the moment I doubt the local gun shop could sell me one right now, so I moved the money to savings.

Still waiting. I did get 29 bucks back from Liberty Bibberty, though; so I’ll be stimulating the economy is my own small way any day now.

Still waiting. I did get 29 bucks back from Liberty Bibberty, though; so I’ll be stimulating the economy is my own small way any day now.

 

We don't have ours either. Luckily, those movie royalty checks are keeping us afloat.

Still waiting. I did get 29 bucks back from Liberty Bibberty, though; so I’ll be stimulating the economy is my own small way any day now.

 

Hey I got 33 from Liberty Bootchamul myself. What a relief.

 

As easy as that was, why is it that when I call insurance companies in a professional capacity, they never seem to have any money?

I've heard State Farm is giving back money if you have car insurance, but I haven't seen anything yet. Just commercials.

I've heard State Farm is giving back money if you have car insurance, but I haven't seen anything yet. Just commercials.

 

My bill was like $6 cheaper. :lol2:

I've heard State Farm is giving back money if you have car insurance, but I haven't seen anything yet. Just commercials.

 

I have Progressive and they are giving a 20% credit in April and May.

  • Author
I've heard State Farm is giving back money if you have car insurance, but I haven't seen anything yet. Just commercials.

 

Our boy @GrantNKY may have a connection there.

I've heard State Farm is giving back money if you have car insurance, but I haven't seen anything yet. Just commercials.

 

It's supposed to credit around 25% of the premium paid for the March 20 to May 31 period. It'll begin being applied starting in June.

 

Good Neighbor Relief Frequently Asked Questions

My bill was like $6 cheaper. :lol2:

 

I guess you can get a footlong from Subway.

Our boy @GrantNKY may have a connection there.

I may know a thing or two, but I must be honest I haven’t talked much business with the mom lately. Haha

Got a refund a few days ago, grand total of $30. (We all know they'll get it back and then some at next renewal period)

I buddy in Ohio said, that since the stimulus checks hit...televisions have sold like crazy. He went from having a couple hundred on-hand to being completely sold out in abour 3 weeks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.