Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stimulus checks

Featured Replies

We got our deposit. We feel blessed because I still have my job working from home. We will be looking for the appropriate place (e.g. our church which is way down on normal donations) to send this money.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't received mine and when I logged onto the IRS site to check the status like the news said you could, here is what I received:

 

IRS.png

 

So I don't know what is going on. My wife and I file jointly and we were under $150K for 2018. We actually filed 2019's taxes on Monday. I always owe because all of my 1099 vending. The payment for my 2019 taxes was withdrawn this morning. We were still under $150K for 2019.

 

Maybe because I submitted 2019's this week it threw me in a different lane? I don't know. Either way, we should have qualified for the full $2400 (no kids). I guess I'll have to wait and see.

 

I just find it curious that based on the information they have on file they can't determine that I'm eligibile, but they sure could determine and accept what I owed for 2019 haha!

 

Everyone else I've talked to received theirs today.

Mine was in my account this morning.

I received 2 deposits today, one for 1200 and one for $566. I'm single with no dependents. I imagined someone messed up and some of that money will be taken back shortly.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70295[/ATTACH]

 

Am I the only one that didn't get it and got this as the status when logging onto the IRS site?

Fifth Third is getting slammed. I am unable to log into the online banking site.

 

"Due to higher than normal volume, some users are experiencing temporary login issues. We are working as quickly as possible to restore service for affected customers."

 

They should take out the word "temporary". A login problem is a login problem, temporary or not. I hate style over substance. :)

Fifth Third is getting slammed. I am unable to log into the online banking site.

 

"Due to higher than normal volume, some users are experiencing temporary login issues. We are working as quickly as possible to restore service for affected customers."

 

They should take out the word "temporary". A login problem is a login problem, temporary or not. I hate style over substance. :)

 

Our volume was much higher on Monday as well.

Am I the only one that didn't get it and got this as the status when logging onto the IRS site?

 

We haven't gotten ours yet. Typed in both my 2018 and 2019 info on the IRS portal and it said it didn't recognize our information. Not sure what's going on?

Got ours deposited this morning. My wife wants a new adjustable bed and I am thinking the Cleveland HB-Iron Launcher set from Dick's since I have 125 dolalrs in gift cards and a 10% coupon. Then putting the rest in savings.My wife's unemployment was also deposited today and was higher than we expected, I assume it will eventually work itself out so we are not going crazy.

I haven't received mine and when I logged onto the IRS site to check the status like the news said you could, here is what I received:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70295[/ATTACH]

 

So I don't know what is going on. My wife and I file jointly and we were under $150K for 2018. We actually filed 2019's taxes on Monday. I always owe because all of my 1099 vending. The payment for my 2019 taxes was withdrawn this morning. We were still under $150K for 2019.

 

Maybe because I submitted 2019's this week it threw me in a different lane? I don't know. Either way, we should have qualified for the full $2400 (no kids). I guess I'll have to wait and see.

 

I just find it curious that based on the information they have on file they can't determine that I'm eligibile, but they sure could determine and accept what I owed for 2019 haha!

 

Everyone else I've talked to received theirs today.

 

I think everyone I know who tried it got that same message from the IRS site. Bringing all this online this quickly is straining every agency and every bank.

Fifth Third is getting slammed. I am unable to log into the online banking site.

 

"Due to higher than normal volume, some users are experiencing temporary login issues. We are working as quickly as possible to restore service for affected customers."

 

They should take out the word "temporary". A login problem is a login problem, temporary or not. I hate style over substance. :)

 

It's not just 5/3. Huntington is hard to get into as well. I haven't been able to get into 5/3 all day, and while I got into Huntington this morning, I haven't been able to get back in. Not completely unexpected, and I'm guessing all the larger banks are experiencing issues.

I think everyone I know who tried it got that same message from the IRS site. Bringing all this online this quickly is straining every agency and every bank.

 

I think they might be on step one which is getting the link up. I think they've consistently been saying the link would be working by April 17th. The good news, is so far, they've kept to all their promised dates on this.

I was able to access the site and enter my bank info this morning.

Anybody looking for a new financial institution, holler at me. :D

I’m not crazy about writing that check every April 15. I’ll milk the extended deadline for all it’s worth.

If you pay estimated taxes, the first two payments (4-15 and 6-15) are not due until 7-15, also.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.