Who wins?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am guessing Delagrange will guard him. Physically it’s a good matchup but the height advantage goes to Green. Was very impressed with him tonight. He took over underneath and St. Henry couldn’t stop him.

If Highlands can hit 45-50% on threes, they have a chance. The three pointer is the key to victory for them. I expect CCH to use the same defensive game plan as last time - double team Vinson every time he touches the ball and make him give it up. Spread the floor with your 3 point shooters, find the open look and fire away.

I wonder what Listerman’s game plan will be to counter the double team. Do you let Vinson work without the ball and come off screens? Do you have him drive and kick out for the perimeter shot? If CovCath is allowed to double team him all night the chances of pulling off the win decrease greatly. Highlands has plenty of shooters they just have to hit them. I just hope it’s a hell of a game to see who goes to Rupp. Go Birds!

Edited by STPB
Spelling

Key to this game is can Highlands get Vinson touches in space where he can find shooters, and can they make open shots.

It will be interesting to see what CC does with Haupman (sp?)? He played well last night, but they primarily played zone when he was in and St. Henry doesn't have the shooters Highlands does. If he is in and they play man, I would put him in as many ball screens as possible and see what happens there. Should be a very exciting, high intensity game. Go Birds!