Highlands vs Covington Catholic (9th Region Championship) Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Then Listerman could have just said they dominated the whole season. Why go into hyperbole mode?

I know right!!! He should have said that Cov Cath had an average margin of victory of 25.75 points against 9th region opponents while scoring an average of 70.375 points per game and only giving up an average of 44.625!!!

Get your facts straight coach!!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know right!!! He should have said that Cov Cath had an average margin of victory of 25.75 points against 9th region opponents while scoring an average of 70.375 points per game and only giving up an average of 44.625!!!

Get your facts straight coach!!!

Over react much? What he said was demonstrably false. Not sure why you're rounding out to 3 decimals, I guess trying to be funny?

Over react much? What he said was demonstrably false. Not sure why you're rounding out to 3 decimals, I guess trying to be funny?

You know I have your back on here, always, but it does seem like you're holding a coach to a rather strict literal interpretation when he was just speaking off-the-cuff. His over-arcing point is correct, they have dominated the 9th, I wouldn't get too worried about the specifics of the comment. I'm sure he was trying to take a page out of Lou Holtz and just got rolling and carried away...no harm done.

You know I have your back on here, always, but it does seem like you're holding a coach to a rather strict literal interpretation when he was just speaking off-the-cuff. His over-arcing point is correct, they have dominated the 9th, I wouldn't get too worried about the specifics of the comment. I'm sure he was trying to take a page out of Lou Holtz and just got rolling and carried away...no harm done.

Fair enough.

Go Colonels.

Fair enough.

Go Colonels.