Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

World Series 2019

Who wins? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 90
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a bit torn on this one. I have no preference for one team over the other. I will probably end up rooting for the underdog, the Nationals.

I am a bit torn on this one. I have no preference for one team over the other. I will probably end up rooting for the underdog, the Nationals.

 

Decided for the heck of it to throw some money on the Nationals with a buddy of mine. If not for the bet, I wouldn't care about the World Series at all. Probably just throwing some money away.

Saw yesterday that it’s the first time since something like 1945 that the World Series will feature six pitchers that finished in the top 20 in ERA that season. I’m hoping for some quick games and some serious pitching duels.

 

But My gut says Astros. And that they do it quickly. 5 games.

No Yankees, no Dodgers, no Cardinals...it's already a win-win-win series for me. I'll probably root just a little for the Nats since they've not won before, but honestly I'll be just as happy either way. I'd give the nod to the Astros to win it, though, just because of the experience.

 

As to the pitching matchups...I LOVE IT!

This has a chance to be an historically good matchup. If the pitching lives up to expectations, baseball purists will be treated to a doozy and the "baseball is boring" crowd will whine and cry the whole time.

I picked the Nats because that’s who I want to win. Stros are tough though.

Game 1 is Tuesday 10-22-19 at 808 PM.

The pitching match ups are fantastic. This should be a World Series that soccer fans will love with the potential for 1-0 and 2-1 scores.

Can the Nats keep the game close when they play against Cole?

I have not followed too closely, but are the Nats rallying around the Ewing Theory with their post-season run?

I have not followed too closely, but are the Nats rallying around the Ewing Theory with their post-season run?

 

I don't think so, at least from the players' perspective. Now the fans, though, are a different story. :lol2:

I'm hoping for a great Series.

Can the Nats keep the game close when they play against Cole?

 

Scherzer is a beast in his own right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.