Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

World Series 2019

Who wins? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Scherzer is a beast in his own right.

 

True, Scherzer is pretty good, but Cole hasn't lost a game since May 22.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True, Scherzer is pretty good, but Cole hasn't lost a game since May 22.

You were saying?

 

Great game 1, I really enjoyed it.

 

Post season baseball is the best, there is so much tension on each and every pitch...I love it.

Game 1 was as good as expected. I was impressed how both teams kept the pressure on the starting pitchers. That home run by Soto was a bomb. The Nationals are looking like a team of destiny.

I was very pleased with last night's result. Fell asleep about the 7th inning.

 

Give me 3 more Nationals!

You were saying?

 

Great game 1, I really enjoyed it.

 

Post season baseball is the best, there is so much tension on each and every pitch...I love it.

 

I'm a jinx.

I saw something on Twitter that said that Ryan Zimmerman is the first player to ever be the first draft pick by an organization and have their first HR in a World Series.

I saw something on Twitter that said that Ryan Zimmerman is the first player to ever be the first draft pick by an organization and have their first HR in a World Series.

 

First I heard of that.

Let's go!!!

 

Nationals take game two 12-3 and lead the series 2-0. Who would have thought they would go into Houston and take both of them?

 

I'll admit that it's cliche, but it does feel like a team of destiny.

This feels like 1990 to me. The A's were the heavy favorites, but the Reds pitching and timely hitting led them to a sweep.

I fell asleep when it was 2-2. Woke up in the middle of the night to see the final score, and I had to wipe my eyes to make sure I could really see. :lol2:

This feels like 1990 to me. The A's were the heavy favorites, but the Reds pitching and timely hitting led them to a sweep.

 

That's what I was thinking last night!

I fell asleep when it was 2-2. Woke up in the middle of the night to see the final score, and I had to wipe my eyes to make sure I could really see. :lol2:

 

I did the same thing and was pumped!

Reminder to self - tease Houston attorney friend today.

Decided for the heck of it to throw some money on the Nationals with a buddy of mine. If not for the bet, I wouldn't care about the World Series at all. Probably just throwing some money away.

 

Looking like a good bet!!

Would LOVE to see the Nats win just to shove it even more in Harper’s face!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.