sweet16

Who wins?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad it went to game 7. When I started hearing people talk about the Nationals choking after being up 2-0, I did not want that to be the story of the series. Houston was a heavy favorite to win the series. I didn't think it was fair or accurate to say the Nationals choked even if they had lost yesterday. That whole storyline died last night when the Nationals beat Verlander.

This inning turned when the umpire missed the strike two to Soto. Clearly a strike and then he walked Soto.

The pitch was not clearly a strike. It was on the edge of the zone. What about the strike calls Greinke got on pitches that were balls? It all evens out. I know people are all whacked out about the ball and strike calls but the guy behind home plate tonight has been very good. Greinke can't complain about that one pitch when there were others that went his way.

The pitch was not clearly a strike. It was on the edge of the zone. What about the strike calls Greinke got on pitches that were balls? It all evens out. I know people are all whacked out about the ball and strike calls but the guy behind home plate tonight has been very good. Greinke can't complain about that one pitch when there were others that went his way.

I agree. Tonight's ump has been much, much better than the others.