charlesw88

Who wins?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious, do you think Boyle is better than Knox Catholic?

MaxPreps has Knoxville Catholic ranked #793 Nationally

Boyle County is ranked #379

Don't know if that's an answer to the question or not but there's a source of comparison.

I don’t know anything about out of state schools so I can’t answer that without bias.

I do know that this Boyle County team is on track to go down as arguably one of the top 5 Boyle County teams ever if they keep playing like this. I also might be in the minority but I think 5A is incredibly overrated this year. We’ll see what happens.

Who in the 5A top 8 have you seen play this year?

Highlands has a really good quarterback in Hollingsworth. They like to mix things up as Hollingsworth averages 25 pass attempts per game and 14 rush attempts. If Boyle County can successfully put pressure on Highlands and have the quarterback uncomfortable back there then I think Boyle County pulls away winning by multiple TD's. If not then I think it could be a close game. I think Boyle County wins the game regardless being that it's at home.

Boyle County in a hard-fought, highly competitive, high scoring affair. Wouldn't surprise me to see both teams eclipse 35 points.

I don’t believe Boyle County will give up 35 points in one game All Year... In fact, Boyle County will shut the Bluebirds down to less than 10 points. I’ll say 42-7 Boyle County...

Based upon scores this year, I’d have say Boyle big... but Highlands isn’t the best program in KY ( IMHO) for nothing. I believe they will play their best on this stage.

My mind says Boyle 35-7

But due to Highlands tradition I’ll go:

Boyle 22-21