Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A #4 Highlands at 4A #1 Boyle County Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 120 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The next level of 5A is actually probably better than any other classes next level, Highlands, BG, SW, Pulaski.

 

That sentence right there is why 6 classes is too many.

  • Replies 189
  • Views 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious, do you think Boyle is better than Knox Catholic?

 

MaxPreps has Knoxville Catholic ranked #793 Nationally

 

Boyle County is ranked #379

 

Don't know if that's an answer to the question or not but there's a source of comparison.

MaxPreps has Knoxville Catholic ranked #793 Nationally

 

Boyle County is ranked #379

 

Don't know if that's an answer to the question or not but there's a source of comparison.

 

You the man Hatz, you seem to always have the answers.

You the man Hatz, you seem to always have the answers.

 

He's a man of many Hatz.

 

 

I'll see myself out.

I don’t know anything about out of state schools so I can’t answer that without bias.

 

I do know that this Boyle County team is on track to go down as arguably one of the top 5 Boyle County teams ever if they keep playing like this. I also might be in the minority but I think 5A is incredibly overrated this year. We’ll see what happens.

 

Who in the 5A top 8 have you seen play this year?

Who in the 5A top 8 have you seen play this year?

 

Not one single team.

  • Author

Highlands has a really good quarterback in Hollingsworth. They like to mix things up as Hollingsworth averages 25 pass attempts per game and 14 rush attempts. If Boyle County can successfully put pressure on Highlands and have the quarterback uncomfortable back there then I think Boyle County pulls away winning by multiple TD's. If not then I think it could be a close game. I think Boyle County wins the game regardless being that it's at home.

I think Highlands will give Boyle all they want with Boyle winning a close one.

Boyle is well coached with some great athletes, but looking at their schedule they really haven't played anyone.

Boyle County in a hard-fought, highly competitive, high scoring affair. Wouldn't surprise me to see both teams eclipse 35 points.

I don’t believe Boyle County will give up 35 points in one game All Year... In fact, Boyle County will shut the Bluebirds down to less than 10 points. I’ll say 42-7 Boyle County...

  • Author
Boyle is well coached with some great athletes, but looking at their schedule they really haven't played anyone.

 

Everyone would say the same thing going into the Lexington Catholic game if Boyle County were to blowout Highlands.

Based upon scores this year, I’d have say Boyle big... but Highlands isn’t the best program in KY ( IMHO) for nothing. I believe they will play their best on this stage.

 

 

My mind says Boyle 35-7

 

But due to Highlands tradition I’ll go:

 

 

Boyle 22-21

Everyone would say the same thing going into the Lexington Catholic game if Boyle County were to blowout Highlands.

 

Booooooooooo!

  • Author
Booooooooooo!

 

It's true and you know it! :lol2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.