Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A #4 Highlands at 4A #1 Boyle County Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 120 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Two of the premier programs in the state square off Friday night. Fort Thomas Highlands (4-1) will make the 2 hour drive to Danville, KY to take on Boyle County (5-0).

 

Highlands is coming off a stellar defensive performance beating Ryle 27-0. Boyle County took care of business beating 3A #1 Christian Academy of Louisville 71-28.

 

Who wins? Why?

  • Replies 189
  • Views 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good game, Boyle county by a score.

Highlands O Line has to step it up if they are going to get this one. The amount of Ryle guys getting through the line last week concerned me. Highlands needs Buten to play too, and he really hasn’t seen the field this year.

 

Boyle looks really good, just looking at their KHSAA page. I’m hoping their competition has been down because they have been smoking teams.

I hope that Highlands wins but think that Boyle County will be a little too much. I think it will be a good one though.

No clue who wins this one, but it's going to be close. I'd say 21-14. I'm pulling for the Birds, but it could go either way. I wouldn't count on Buten. I think they'll give him another week and have him ready for district play.

Boyle Co. 35-21.

I think this will be a great game, I'm going Boyle 35-21...

Boyle County in a hard-fought, highly competitive, high scoring affair. Wouldn't surprise me to see both teams eclipse 35 points.

I think Boyle County controls this game for the most part. 35-21, 35-14 feels close to accurate.

I think Boyle County controls this game for the most part. 35-21, 35-14 feels close to accurate.

 

I'm curious, do you think Boyle is better than Knox Catholic?

I'm curious, do you think Boyle is better than Knox Catholic?

 

I don’t know anything about out of state schools so I can’t answer that without bias.

 

I do know that this Boyle County team is on track to go down as arguably one of the top 5 Boyle County teams ever if they keep playing like this. I also might be in the minority but I think 5A is incredibly overrated this year. We’ll see what happens.

I don’t know anything about out of state schools so I can’t answer that without bias.

 

I do know that this Boyle County team is on track to go down as arguably one of the top 5 Boyle County teams ever if they keep playing like this. I also might be in the minority but I think 5A is incredibly overrated this year. We’ll see what happens.

 

5A over rated? I’d like to hear more on that. FD, SC, Cov Cath are pretty good.

5A over rated? I’d like to hear more on that. FD, SC, Cov Cath are pretty good.

 

Yes. Everyone keeps saying 5A is deep. All I see is CovCath and Scott County. Two teams ain’t deep to me.

Yes. Everyone keeps saying 5A is deep. All I see is CovCath and Scott County. Two teams ain’t deep to me.

 

So what is the depth of 4A? Lex Cath Boyle and JC? FD is better than 98% of 4A. 6A has 3 teams at the top. The next level of 5A is actually probably better than any other classes next level, Highlands, BG, SW, Pulaski.

So what is the depth of 4A? Lex Cath Boyle and JC? FD is better than 98% of 4A. 6A has 3 teams at the top. The next level of 5A is actually probably better than any other classes next level, Highlands, BG, SW, Pulaski.

 

I don’t think 4A is deep either. If Boyle County stays healthy for the most part I don’t expect anyone to give them a serious challenge for the crown.

 

Highlands is the only other team in 5A that I think is any good for real.

 

BG is overrated.

 

Pulaski County is overrated.

 

FD has never won a game that matters so they can’t be taken seriously yet.

 

SW is young and a year away from taking over 5A AND they just lost their starting QB for some time.

 

With coaching, talent and experience all extremely important the only 5A teams that I think can win the title is CovCath, Scott County and Highlands. The rest just have strong traditions so folks pump them up.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.