What is the largest city you have ever been to?

Randy Parker

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toronto is definitely on my list of places to visit. I've heard it's a cool place.

This is going back about 7 to 8 years ago, but for a city of it's size is amazing how clean it is. There wasn't any homeless or street beggars in at all. (Montreal is quite the opposite) We drove around quite a bit and there was never any areas that seemed to be unsafe like you have is say Chicago. Tons of skyscrapers, and modern buildings. The people were extremely friendly.

I’m addition to the ones I’ve mentioned, now that the nest is empty, im really looking at upping my travel game over the next several years. Planning a 2020 trip that will include stops in Buenos Aires, Argentina and Santiago, Chile.

Does it get warm there before June 1st? Cubs players seem to dislike it up until then.

A few years ago I went to Wrigley for a game in early May and about froze my butt off. Holy cow was it ever cold. Did not expect that and wasn't dressed for it. :eek:

At some point in my life, I have spent more than one day in every major US city east of the Mississippi with the exception of Washington, DC and Baltimore. I've spent time in St. Louis and Phoenix west of the Mississippi. Dad took us by boat to live in Munich, Germany when I was a kid (Army Brat). We spent a couple of days in London, England on the way and we visited Hamburg several times, while stationed in Germany.