Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why is P. J. Washington in a walking boot?

Featured Replies

Maybe it really is just a foot sprain and Cal told them to put half his leg in a cast to add dramatic effect when he miraculously returns. :lol2:

 

The plan is if it's a close game at halftime. He breaks the hard cast off at halftime and leads UK back to a win in the second half. :D

  • Replies 53
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The plan is if it's a close game at halftime. He breaks the hard cast off at halftime and leads UK back to a win in the second half. :D

 

Reminds me of Ricky Bobby. :lol2:

If they can't beat Wofford without PJ they weren't a serious contender anyway. That said I hope PJ can be play next weekend if he is out tomorrow.

Anyone heard or have any update? They were supposed to take the cast off today and check him out.

Anyone heard or have any update? They were supposed to take the cast off today and check him out.

 

Something may come out tonight or tomorrow but UK's next media event is Thursday night for the Houston game I think.

Buddy said some rumors flying that PJ's dad wants him shut down.

 

It was mentioned either on the radio or on the TV broadcast that PJ's dad made the comment they have to think about his future beyond just the tournament in this decision.

This. Nobody is put in a hard cast up to the knee for a sprained foot.

 

I read a piece from a orthopedic and he states there is no one true way to treat a foot sprain. He made it sound like a hard cast isn't uncommon but also noted a boot allows rehab during the injury. I don't see him returning.

Interesting story.

 

I wouldn't put this on here if I didn't think it made some sense. I have been told that P.J. Washington has a broken toe. The cause was from kicking something during "horseplay".

 

To be continued.....

My boss said he heard that they are gonna try him. Apparently he's practicing. Not sure where he got the info from though.

Everybody has a source.

Everybody has a source.

 

Rumors are that his is doing rehabbing work in the pool. That's what my buddy said he read elsewhere.

PJ posted a video of him walking without a cast in practice gear....

 

Cal then responded by saying....”uh oh”

PJ posted a video of him walking without a cast in practice gear....

 

Cal then responded by saying....”uh oh”

 

If it was just PJ's tweet, I don't know how much I'd think about it. Cal's retweet saying "Uh Oh", PJ is playing Friday barring any type of setup back.

Interesting story.

 

I wouldn't put this on here if I didn't think it made some sense. I have been told that P.J. Washington has a broken toe. The cause was from kicking something during "horseplay".

 

To be continued.....

 

Strictly rumor, no proof, but I heard he kicked a locker after their SEC Tourney loss. I will say the way this has been handled, I believe it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.