March 20, 20197 yr U.S.A. Today and LexHerald both report PJ has been in a walking boot since Sunday with no further information. Does anyone know what has happened and prognosis? Why do I fear a dark cloud gathering?
March 20, 20197 yr Buddy told me that Rivals is reporting that he has a torn ligament between his toes. Could potentially be a comfort issue.
March 20, 20197 yr Precautionary. Players get put in walking boots all the time to easy stress and promote quicker healing.
March 20, 20197 yr Precautionary. Players get put in walking boots all the time to easy stress and promote quicker healing. I think it's probably this. KSR talked about it today and they felt like he might sit against Abilene, but would play Saturday should they win.
March 20, 20197 yr KSR posted Calipari's quote from the pregame press conference. “PJ sprained his foot in the Tennessee game. We had him in the boot for a while. X-rays, everything was negative, MRIs, but we sent him to a specialist, again [as a] precaution. He wants to play. If you know me, I’m like, ‘Wait a minute. Let’s go get one more level of this.’ So, we expect him — he is not here with us now, he’ll be here in an hour or so, but we sent him to a specialist to make sure that he can’t harm himself but we expect him to play.” Plus I heard Coach Calipari say it on the pregame press conference on ncaa march madness youtube.
March 21, 20197 yr I think it's probably this. KSR talked about it today and they felt like he might sit against Abilene, but would play Saturday should they win. He'll be here all week. Try the veal.
March 21, 20197 yr I’d rest him in the first round. I'd rest him all weekend. They don't need him and it's not worth the risk, IMO.
March 21, 20197 yr I'd rest him all weekend. They don't need him and it's not worth the risk, IMO. I think you have to suit him up just in case. Crazy things happen this time of year.
March 21, 20197 yr I think you have to suit him up just in case. Crazy things happen this time of year. I agree. Dress him, just don't play him unless it's an emergency.
March 21, 20197 yr Myself, Brad Calipari, Coach Cal, and two other BGPers could beat Abeliene Christian.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.