Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why is P. J. Washington in a walking boot?

Featured Replies

Strictly rumor, no proof, but I heard he kicked a locker after their SEC Tourney loss. I will say the way this has been handled, I believe it.

I've read locker, trash can, cooler, and chair...

  • Replies 53
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've read locker, trash can, cooler, and chair...

 

As the old saying goes, usually where there is smoke, there is fire.

As the old saying goes, usually where there is smoke, there is fire.

 

I thought it was usually where there is a locker, trash can, cooler, or chair something is kicked. lol

I thought it was usually where there is a locker, trash can, cooler, or chair something is kicked. lol

 

LOL, you're just not as old as myself.

Calipari was on the Jim Rome show earlier today and said this when asked about PJ's Status

 

“Don’t know. He didn’t practice today, but he’s out of the cast,” Calipari said. “He’s moving around, but will he play? It’s day to day. I’m hoping that he gets some time so we see where he is.”

 

 

The Audio interview with Rome is over at KSR.

PJ posted a video of him walking without a cast in practice gear....

 

Cal then responded by saying....”uh oh”

 

Are you sure it was PJ's feet? Saw on the news a pair of blue and white gym shoes, but it did not show who was wearing them. :idunno:

I've read locker, trash can, cooler, and chair...

 

Beat the wife and kick the dog? (Not really) :lol2:

Are you sure it was PJ's feet? Saw on the news a pair of blue and white gym shoes, but it did not show who was wearing them. :idunno:

 

Would be some great deception if it wasn't. But it was posted on his Twitter account.

Would be some great deception if it wasn't. But it was posted on his Twitter account.

 

Cool.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.