Bengals 31 Saints 16

Nonnac

On the play you mention, James and Joseph was both on the field and Joseph was beat. So who do you put in James place with Joseph on the field and ONeal injured? Ratliff?

Also, I thought it was in Marvin We Trust and he obviously has confidence in James over the other choices.

My point in "defending his badness" as you put it, is NOT to defend him but to point out there are several of those defensive players that are not having a good season. Lewis ripped, as much as Lewis ever rips a player in the press, ONeal last week.

No James should have started yesterday, but when healthy he shouldn't even be the nickel back because I'd rather have KK in the game.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joseph wasn't beat. He had safety help and was supposed to be underneath.

Okay then let's go back a week when he made a play on the ball to Gates, missed it and gave Gates the opportunity to run the ball down within the scoring range. I believe, it was a key 3rd down conversion for the Chargers.

Big misplay by the rookie in a key situation. Where is the blame for him on that play?

James has been beat several times. So have the LB's. So has ONeal. So has Joseph. Blame is not just Tory's to carry.

Okay then let's go back a week when he made a play on the ball to Gates, missed it and gave Gates the opportunity to run the ball down within the scoring range. I believe, it was a key 3rd down conversion for the Chargers.

Big misplay by the rookie in a key situation. Where is the blame for him on that play?

James has been beat several times. So have the LB's. So has ONeal. So has Joseph. Blame is not just Tory's to carry.

No it isn't his entirely, but if he could mix in a few good plays that would be great. Even when he does things good it's because he messed up. His INT have been bad coverage and horrible passes. He's horrible flat horrible and there is no defense for that. He's old and lost a step and when the Bengals are healthy he should barely play.

The Bengals are 4-0 when Rudi Johnson breaks the 20-carry mark; 1-5 when he doesn't. Hummmmmm!!!!!

Well, there we have it...let's just give Rudi the ball the first 20 offensive plays we run...then we can do whatever we want the rest of the game, because we know we're gonna win. :lol: