Bengals 31 Saints 16

Nonnac

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its never good when someone gets hurt, but with Ratliff getting hurt in the game, it aloud Kilmer to be in the game and get that interception. And well we all know if Ratliff was in the game he probably some how misses that and the guy catches the ball and runs for a big gain. So way to go Kilmer!!!

I honestly think the officials have it out for us this year or something. It seems like if there is any questionable call at all it goes against us. I thought for sure we actually had won a challenge for a change this year, and somehow it still doesn't get ruled in our favor.

If we end up not making the playoffs this year, it will be one of the hardest off seasons I will ever have knowing how many close games we have lost that we very easily could have won. So I just hope we can build off this win, and get things going and make a strong run for the playoffs now and somehow sneak into the playoffs. Because if we make it I think anything can happen if we just make it to the playoffs...

I honestly think the officials have it out for us this year or something. It seems like if there is any questionable call at all it goes against us. I thought for sure we actually had won a challenge for a change this year, and somehow it still doesn't get ruled in our favor.

If we end up not making the playoffs this year, it will be one of the hardest off seasons I will ever have knowing how many close games we have lost that we very easily could have won. So I just hope we can build off this win, and get things going and make a strong run for the playoffs now and somehow sneak into the playoffs. Because if we make it I think anything can happen if we just make it to the playoffs...

You are if we just make it there anything can happen. BUT in all honesty our D is no where near SB caliber. We most likely wouldn't last to long in the playoffs.

You are if we just make it there anything can happen. BUT in all honesty our D is no where near SB caliber. We most likely wouldn't last to long in the playoffs.

Right now they definitely are not. But who knows by then maybe alot of are injured played will be back and healthy. I know it really will help this defense to have Simmons healthy, and to have both Dexter and KK health at the same time. Because on running downs Dexter is alot better, and then on passing downs we can put KK in there to make plays like today.

One thing is for sure though if we do find away to make the playoffs. This team will be more prepared than any other team, because this team has been seeing playoff caliber teams every week, so we definitely will be prepared for seeing good teams...

Right now they definitely are not. But who knows by then maybe alot of are injured played will be back and healthy. I know it really will help this defense to have Simmons healthy, and to have both Dexter and KK health at the same time. Because on running downs Dexter is alot better, and then on passing downs we can put KK in there to make plays like today.

One thing is for sure though if we do find away to make the playoffs. This team will be more prepared than any other team, because this team has been seeing playoff caliber teams every week, so we definitely will be prepared for seeing good teams...

:thumb: :thumb: