Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A #4 Danville at 3A #1 Boyle County

Who wins? 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Danville
      9%
    • Boyle County
      90%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Titletown USA 2018 edition. Danville travels 2.4 miles to Boyle County High this week. Danville is coming off a loss to Corbin. Boyle County is rolling and looks to continue.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyle County comfortably.

pretty sure whatever you think could happen in this game, the exact opposite will occur.

 

In the 2017 edition, no one figured a 10-7 game with a 45 yd field goal from a guy who just finished a soccer game to be the difference.

 

But it will be a great atmosphere....one of the best around.

This game will be a battle. You can throw records and last week's results out the window in this rivalry game.

pretty sure whatever you think could happen in this game, the exact opposite will occur.

 

In the 2017 edition, no one figured a 10-7 game with a 45 yd field goal from a guy who just finished a soccer game to be the difference.

 

But it will be a great atmosphere....one of the best around.

 

And if everything goes right I plan to be there.

On paper everything says Boyle by several touchdowns. This week you can toss the paper out the window. I still say Boyle wins but not by as much as most think. Look for another low scoring affair between these 2.

This game is such a mental challenge for these two teams that talent and experience do not always prevail. I agree with Wireman, it will be closer than most think.

I hope Crawford may be able to get some carries but it probably isn’t likely.

Danville struggles verse Corbin and I expect the same this week!

 

Rebels- 42

ADS- 21

I know I'm probably going to be wrong by I'm taking Boyle County 3-4 touchdowns.

I hope Crawford may be able to get some carries but it probably isn’t likely.

 

I was told today that Tanner Crawford had been released by his doctor to play but Chuck decided not to play him against Franklin.

I was told today that Tanner Crawford had been released by his doctor to play but Chuck decided not to play him against Franklin.

 

I heard he plans to play next week. I'll call it a rumor from a really good source.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.