Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A #4 Danville at 3A #1 Boyle County

Who wins? 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Danville
      9%
    • Boyle County
      90%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

People have seen him in pads supposedly but I can say for sure having known coach smith for a very long time if he had been cleared he would have played he wasn't cleared for Saturday or he would have dressed.

 

He was cleared before Friday.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People have seen him in pads supposedly but I can say for sure having known coach smith for a very long time if he had been cleared he would have played he wasn't cleared for Saturday or he would have dressed.

 

You maybe right I guess we’ll find out Friday night.

He was cleared before Friday.

 

I was told that he was cleared towards the end of the week but Smith didn’t want to play him because he thought Tanner was still gimpy and those were the exact words in the text message that I was sent it came from a reliable source. I’m not a 100% sure that he will play Friday I guess time will tell.

Tanner has been cleared to play by his doctor since end of July. He has been practicing in full pads for a couple weeks. Not real sure why Coach Smith didn’t let him dress this past weekend.

Tanner has been cleared to play by his doctor since end of July. He has been practicing in full pads for a couple weeks. Not real sure why Coach Smith didn’t let him dress this past weekend.

 

Didn’t know he had been cleared that long maybe Smith just wants to make sure he’s healthy. Thanks for the information

Boyle County big in this one. I know folks like to get nostalgic and romantic about it being a rivalry game but from what we all know about both teams at this point, if Boyle County doesn’t win this game big then they won’t win 3A this year.

It is really good to see some of the younger kids stepping up, making plays that you haven't heard that much about. Marquis Kinley, Luke Shepperson, Hayden Bottoms Will McDaniel, Drew Baker, Issac Hardwick, Caleb Holderman, Jake Hester, Jackson Lakes, Caleb Edminston, Zack Mason plus others I am sure deserve mention. Some of you fans help me out on others I have forgotten. Every year the Rebels lose some really good players, but these kids are taking right up where the others left off.

It is really good to see some of the younger kids stepping up, making plays that you haven't heard that much about. Marquis Kinley, Luke Shepperson, Hayden Bottoms Will McDaniel, Drew Baker, Issac Hardwick, Caleb Holderman, Jake Hester, Jackson Lakes, Caleb Edminston, Zack Mason plus others I am sure deserve mention. Some of you fans help me out on others I have forgotten. Every year the Rebels lose some really good players, but these kids are taking right up where the others left off.

 

Chris Duffy is another. He’s a senior but it is good to see him on the field making positive plays.

Boyle County big in this one. I know folks like to get nostalgic and romantic about it being a rivalry game but from what we all know about both teams at this point, if Boyle County doesn’t win this game big then they won’t win 3A this year.

Unlike your Ballard prediction, I agree with this one.

Cameron Gwinn had a great game as well with a couple sledge hammer sacks.

Cameron Gwinn had a great game as well with a couple sledge hammer sacks.

 

Yes he did I was really proud of him.

I’ve seen Danville play, rivalry will have no effect on this game. If Boyle Co is locked and loaded it will be over early, there is no need to think any different just like PP92 said, just like to see Danville battle and compete, they just don’t have enough fire power on offense, no threat passing and BC loads up on the run, can’t end well for Danville

I’ve seen Danville play, rivalry will have no effect on this game. If Boyle Co is locked and loaded it will be over early, there is no need to think any different just like PP92 said, just like to see Danville battle and compete, they just don’t have enough fire power on offense, no threat passing and BC loads up on the run, can’t end well for Danville

 

This will be a great game for Danville. They have a tough schedule and they have the coaching and talent to be a problem for 2A in the playoffs. They just need to keep gaining experience. A whole lot of new guys out there.

This will be a great game for Danville. They have a tough schedule and they have the coaching and talent to be a problem for 2A in the playoffs. They just need to keep gaining experience. A whole lot of new guys out there.

 

That’s what I hope happens Corbin and BC are the toughest games on the schedule should make them ready for the rest of the year. They have to figure a way to open the offense up with the passing game. It’s easy to load up the box and stop the run. The defense is pretty solid but the offense has to move the hall and take some pressure off

I’ve seen Danville play, rivalry will have no effect on this game. If Boyle Co is locked and loaded it will be over early, there is no need to think any different just like PP92 said, just like to see Danville battle and compete, they just don’t have enough fire power on offense, no threat passing and BC loads up on the run, can’t end well for Danville

 

Seeing Danville go from the SW scrimmage to playing Corbin pretty well for 2.5 quarters I think they may have more life than you think. Boyle's Oline is still struggling and Danville does have several good linemen. Boyle should win and to be honest shouldn't be that close but I've seen stranger things when these two teams play.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.