Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A #4 Danville at 3A #1 Boyle County

Who wins? 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Danville
      9%
    • Boyle County
      90%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I heard he plans to play next week. I'll call it a rumor from a really good source.

 

I hope so, I think if Crawford plays and is healthy the game won’t be close if he doesn’t play I think Boyle still wins but it will be a much closer game and I’m Not trying to disrespect Danville in any way but I don’t think they have the talent to play with Boyle this year.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told today that Tanner Crawford had been released by his doctor to play but Chuck decided not to play him against Franklin.

 

Smart move if it's true. Give him another week to recuperate.

In my opinion, this game will be won or lost in the air.

In my opinion, this game will be won or lost in the air.

 

Then that should bode well for Boyle County.

In my opinion, this game will be won or lost in the air.

 

Turnovers were key last year. Also Danville held Boyle to under 100 rushing. But Crawford had 88 yards. Key if he can come back.

The loss of Mancleave will be huge. I’ll take Boyle 21-7

In my opinion, this game will be won or lost in the air.

 

Sounds like a positive for Boyle.

The Danville coaching staff had a good look at their team last night. They will come up with a solid game plan. I expect Boyle to get the win, but I don't think it'll be easy.

Hope this game will be close. Still not sure Danville will be fully ready for the rebs at this juncture of the season.

I was told today that Tanner Crawford had been released by his doctor to play but Chuck decided not to play him against Franklin.

 

I am not sure that Chuck would hold a player out without cause. I feel like if he had been cleared and could play he would have that just my opinion. Not saying you are not correct so dont take it that way. I just feel like if he could play he would or he would have at least dressed in the chance that they needed him or could play him late Saturday.

Boyle Co. 35-20.

I am not sure that Chuck would hold a player out without cause. I feel like if he had been cleared and could play he would have that just my opinion. Not saying you are not correct so dont take it that way. I just feel like if he could play he would or he would have at least dressed in the chance that they needed him or could play him late Saturday.

 

I was told that Chuck wanted to make sure that he was healthy.

I was told that Chuck wanted to make sure that he was healthy.

 

I also believe That Tanner didn’t practice last week so that may have been the reason.

I also believe That Tanner didn’t practice last week so that may have been the reason.

 

People have seen him in pads supposedly but I can say for sure having known coach smith for a very long time if he had been cleared he would have played he wasn't cleared for Saturday or he would have dressed.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.